Reviews for Never Grow Up
ElliottViolin.xx chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Aw. So cute. )
Nicely done.
CaptainEmoPirate12 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I love your stories! I stay up every night reading them! Just love 'em!
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Naaaaw, that was cute. :3
Loved it!
InkPoisoning chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Ah, the fuzzies. If you'd be so kind as to ignore the fact that it is not anywhere near Christmas time, we'll just move along, shall we? I love meself a good, cavity-inducing fluffy story, and if I may be so bold as to say, I think this is one of your best styles. Short, sweet, and all around feel-good. Mmmmm... Not dissimilar to a warm cup of tea on a rainy day.

Yeah... I'm quite finished. :]
Arlothia chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Awwwww! That was so cute! I'm glad you write so much of Teague! I just love that father/son relationship thing! And I love fatherly protectiveness! I loved how in the fourth movie he saved Jack in London. That was awesome! I'm totally reading the rest of your stories now! Keep it up!

Arlothia
XspriteyX chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Awwwwww! Baby Jack and Daddy Teague for the win! Loved it!
confused chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
... uhhh... snow in the caribbean?
djgirl911 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I favourited several of your Teague/Jack stories before realising i owed you a review ;). I love them. I never thought i'd like father/son stories because the idea of Jack as a kid seems alien to me...hope you keep them coming! :D
Disney's Darling chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Aww. Love the idea of baby Jack, before he went mad and got famous and all. So cute!
crackers411 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Its cute, I like it!
Oceangoddess chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Aww, that was adorable!
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
"Jackie, promise me you'll try to never grow up."

That was a promise kept. :)

Cute story!
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Aww that was cute :D I love little Jack :) And you write him so well as I see him! Thankyou! Very sweet and Christmasy :D x