Reviews for Enduring Obsession
Kate chapter 8 . 5h
It's one of the nost unusual fanfics I've ever read. It's not perfect, no but unlike many other, better works, I love rereading this one. Your Hadrian isn't this typical dark!harry (I'm dark Harry, I'm in Slytherin, I'm cruel I love green robes hurr durr), no and, what does not happen often, I can't really decide if I like him more than Tom, because they're both gorgeous in their own ways. I love the way we get more and more informations about Hadrian (through gossips, Sawyers complains, Toms observations it's so realistic) and still, he's a mystery. Obviously, I love your Tom as well but your "Harry" is PERFECT and I wish more writers portrayed him the way you did. I'd love to know how Tom will deal with his little obsession (meaning, how will he seduce him. or sth. he obviously wont ASK himXD). It'd be such a shame if you abandoned it, you know that? It's a masterpiece.
Quwer chapter 8 . 7/31
For sawyer, who is classified as someone unimportant in slytherin, he strangely got 7 chapters featuring his pov out of 8 so far. Just wanted to mention that fact that I had found amusing as I read. (2010-2014, if only sawyer knew, he would believe himself to be the main character)
Matsoine chapter 8 . 7/30
I really, REALLY want another chapter. I simply love this story, it is something like I have never seen before. It's refreshing to read, and quite well-written. Please grant me another chapter?

Have a nice day and good luck in the future :)

Love Matsoine :3
SakuraLuck chapter 8 . 7/26
PLEASE UPDATE! I really love this story
Kayori863 chapter 1 . 7/25
I know that you haven't updated this fic in about a year, but I wanted to to know that I am in love with it. I have reread it so many times I lost count. I love what you did with Harry's character and how he is chaos while Tom's character is order. They are perfect opposites, like they should be, but in a way I've never seen before. He has Gryffindor traits, true to his original nature, while also being Slytherin when the situation calls for it while also hid under the personality he shows everyone else. Your fic is my "Enduring Obsession" if you will. Haha. I couldn't help it. It had to be done. Anyway, 3
blue-lily295 chapter 8 . 7/24
I love this story! It's brilliant :D question: assuming that Hadrian and Tom get together, who would be the more dominant? Update soon
courtney.griffiths.520 chapter 8 . 7/14
I can honestly say this is one of the best HP Fan-fictions I have had the pleasure of reading! I hope you will continue writing it in the near, foreseeable future and wait eagerly as to whether or not that day will come, if at all. You have my thanks for writing this addictive story and many of your oters besides.
CJG
Penguinvamp4245 chapter 8 . 7/13
This was so awesome. Wish you would continue.
Euryphae chapter 8 . 7/12
Perfect. It was actually quite scary, the thought that a school would have such a hierarchy. But it was enticing (the only word I can think would fit) to read about such cold behavior to another. I read all the chapters of this story with little pause, so I don't exactly remeber where, but when Riddle and Carrow spoke about Sawyer, it was a bit like how I'd imagine two predators from different territories/packs would about prey (like, who get's to eat, I guess). Difficult to explain, but it's a truly fantastic story and I hope you'll some day continue with it.
Littwink chapter 8 . 7/11
Please continue!
XionKirana chapter 8 . 7/4
I like it ... You are a good author
alemery chapter 8 . 6/27
Cold and cruel
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 8 . 6/24
I think I'm tired of reading about Grant.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 6/24
I think you're focusing too much on Grant. It's almost like the story is about him.
please update soon :D