Reviews for Enduring Obsession
ilike1314 chapter 1 . 7/25
RebelGryffindor chapter 8 . 7/16
Wow! this is ABSOLUTLY awesome. This story has potential and I'd love to read moreAdrian has a carefree laidback character and also there is a darkness in him. I think you spent quiet alot of time for this 'Grant Sawyer' thing.. maybe because the story hasn't developed enough I think this way but till now there weren't a lot of Tom/Hadrian stuff but the moments are really precious. I don't think you'd have a writer block for atleast another 3 or 4 chapters (which I'd be waiting for) And thanks for a male Oc..I know he's Harry but the change of name can distract and I've been waiting for a male Oc TMR fanfic for a looooong time XD
Please keep writing I love this story so far
P-Athena-K chapter 8 . 7/2
Hi! I must say, I really love your story! It is one of those stories I don't mind re-reading several times!
I know authors usually hate being asked this, but could you please update this story? It is too good to be left here, I really want to know what is going to happen next!
PLEASE?
21Nekoshin chapter 8 . 6/16
I absolutely adore this story and I check everyday for an update. I've been keeping track of this story for two years now. Please update soon. I'm dying to see how you'll continue this story. Seriously, I need another chapter.
I know it's been two years but I am begging you, if you have any mercy, please complete this story! It's beautifully written! I want to see tom and Hadrian get together so bad! (Also I wanna see Hadrian kick Sawyer's ass)
Squishy4953 chapter 7 . 6/14
its rather interesting how the subtle politics work
Squishy4953 chapter 6 . 6/13
Lol white sheep
Squishy4953 chapter 6 . 6/13
whacks head on table hundred times
Squishy4953 chapter 4 . 6/13
reading this makes me cringe. This guy is so oblivious that it hurts
Mashrose chapter 8 . 6/9
I hope you update soon. Pppppllllleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee.
I think I'd really like to see the end of this story...
brightsun89 chapter 8 . 6/2
Love it!
You have to continue, this story is so well written and interesting that I've read it more than fifteen times, each time hoping that you would have updated.
poonpeiyun chapter 8 . 5/28
This is cruel but i seriously think the punishment is not enough for Grant. It would be great to read about him being tortured either physically or mentally. It's a pity that the realisation of grant is not written yet. Anyway i enjoy your story alot! It's so great!
1,510 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »