Reviews for Enduring Obsession
bunny-girl 777 chapter 8 . 5/10
This story is good. It’s nearly 4am but I was desperate to know what happened next. I’m just disappointed it was left on such an anticipated cliffhanger. In a way, Sawyer reminds me of Wormtail, but at least the latter wasn’t completely delusional and had some sense of self-perseveration and an ability to be cunning when needed be. Hope this story continues someday :)
AnimeLover229 chapter 8 . 4/29
I need to know what will happen next. please... please update.
Snigdha Potter chapter 8 . 4/26
You said you'd love to hear what I think...Well I think you should update soon...for him God's Sake it's been seven bloody years
StarsAreMyWitnesses chapter 8 . 4/22
Damn
StarsAreMyWitnesses chapter 1 . 4/22
Beautiful
wakathottie chapter 7 . 4/9
pleaseeee i get so much second hand embarrassment from sawyer its making me cry
relatable chapter 8 . 4/5
I've been looking for books like this for a while where accepts his no longer Harry Potter but another person but still Harry Potter it's really not that complicated and you showed it all cause right there is HADRIAN CARROW
relatable chapter 8 . 4/5
Can't wait for more
relatable chapter 7 . 4/5
i loved
Happyowl626 chapter 8 . 4/3
Recently discovered this story and let me tell you I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR RENDITION OF THE TIME TRAVEL WITH HADRIAN AND TOM. The additional pest that is Grant Sawyer is absolutely incredible and also annoying because of his character. Reminds me of Peter Pettigrew but if he were more cowardly. You can’t help but root for Tom and his Gang especially with how ungrateful Sawyer is. I desperately hope you write more because I would really love to Hadrian’s reaction to hearing that Sawyer was turned into a werewolf,,
And being reminded of Remus and then Hadrian goes back to protecting Grant because of this and I know Tom would be frustrated and absolutely livid.
This is such a unique story premise that’s so well done and I can’t help but want more! I hardly write reviews but this was so fun to read! ~
64528ng chapter 8 . 3/28
Very very good! I've discovered harry potter and tom riddle timeline mash up fics, and I'm loving them!
Flavia chapter 8 . 3/13
️️️️️
This story is amazing. Each time I read and re-read it, it always causes happiness and excitement. Even when I know how it ends in chapter 8. It’s been long since you last updated but good god! I would love to know what happens next. Does Grant finally realize that he fucked up and is completely delusional. And what is gonna happen between Hadrian and Tom, this connection that they have, would be so awesome to read about.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2020
It’s been a long time since your last update but I will keep on checking in on this story for the next years to come in hope of another chapter, I will never stop re reading it and imagine you finish it, even if you can’t finish all of it, it would amazing if you could just write a short chapter summing up all your thoughts on how this story would proceed and end, but yeah amazing story. I really do love it. It’s an entirely unique Harry-Riddle story which I really like.

Sincerely

Your loyal fan
mina chapter 8 . 12/13/2020
i love this fic. great imagination. pls continue. all ur fans watin for update
1,739 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »