Reviews for Enduring Obsession
RosePetal158 chapter 7 . 4/16
I'm disappointed that right when Sawyer would be punished, there was no chapter left for me to read. And I was looking forward to reading about that so much! Anyway, love the story, but will you please write the next chapter?
Sofia10Soccer chapter 2 . 4/15
I love your writing. It flows so nicely :]
Ana chapter 7 . 4/14
Wow, this is a fabulous story! Your character portrayals are in depth, realistic and engaging, as well as incredibly well written. I know this has been dormant for almost a year, but if you have any inspiration for this story at all, it would be fantastic to see an update!
EightTailedFox chapter 7 . 4/13
I really like your story so far. I know it's been a while but I hope you have the chance to finish! I think your characters are really well done.
lovefanfiction120 chapter 7 . 4/11
it is an interesting story and i like it ... please update soon
night-phoenix546 chapter 7 . 4/8
i love this story and i hope you update soon!
oblivion9032 chapter 7 . 4/3
Love this story! Excited to see what's next!
FlyingMoonAngel chapter 7 . 3/31
This is really interesting. I hope you havent stopped this story!
I love all of your stories and I went on your profile to see those pictures of Rei. They looked really good. Anyway, I saw we've been bugging you about updating this one. Sorry about that. Just write when you want to , not when we irritate you to much. Sorry again.
Lilyth369 chapter 7 . 3/24
What happen with you!?

How can you leave this fantastic story incomplete... Please come back!

I love Tomarry!
OMG I love this story so much. Man Sawyer keeps digging himself deeper and deeper. I can't wait to see what Tom is going to do. Hope you update soon.
natalia200 chapter 7 . 3/19
Thank you for the wonderful stories! I hope you continue to write Enduring Obsession. This story deserves to be finished. The interactions between characters is so vividly written, it sometimes feels that I participate in the conversations. Tom is brilliantly in character with just much more depth than was present in the canon. Thank you again and best luck with your future writings!
BlueOrchid2 chapter 7 . 3/18
please, please update this!
blonde n' raven lovva chapter 7 . 3/11
I really,truly,honestly love this story. I love Hadrian's character and the fact that he is sort of equal to Tom but I feel like he's slightly superior and that's just how I prefer it. I understand the whole getting into the story and also love UH (Klaus is awesome!) but if you wouldn't mind me sending a message through you to the plot bunnies in your head: tell them that Tom needs some more lessons...and that the readers (me at least) want more chappies! no pressure though .hugs!
ksantura chapter 2 . 3/5
I really like this story and can't wait until you update. I am curious to see what they have in store for him. I am also curious to see the continued development between Tom and Hadrian. I really like your other story Unexpected Happenings.