Reviews for Enduring Obsession
vampwolfs chapter 8 . 1/9
please update! I have read this like 4 times already and cant wait for more
Amazing! Please update
This story is simply gorgeous! I adore the pure power and ruthlessness that we see periodically through these chapters! You can slowly see the similarities and differences between the two most powerful, charismatic, dark leaders! The ruthless and misleading Tom riddle along with the care free powerful Hadrian has me on the edge of my seat! I can’t wait till we see more of Hadrians power and see the control he has in different houses! I love story's where the usually calm character is raised and exerts ruthless and terrifying consciences. I would love to see more of this story and I am really hoping to see more of Hadrian! ️️️️
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2019
WHAT THE FUCK?! WHERE THE HELL IS THE REST OF THE STORY?
I WAS LOVING THE STORY SO MUCH AND THEN YOU DECIDE TO END IT SO ABRUPTLY WITHOUT WARNING?
Can you please continue the story? Please, I'm begging you
Kagome Higurashi chapter 8 . 12/25/2019
Please write some more. It’s good.
Green-Silver-Ravenclaw chapter 8 . 12/3/2019
I hope you please please please update this! it's really really really good!
rayningnight chapter 8 . 11/6/2019
I am so confused whether Hadrian Carrow is timetraveller!Harry Potter or not, but otherwise, I just LOVE the slamming down on Grant. Yes, he's muggleborn, but he has legit no redeeming traits. I hope he gets what's coming to him now that he's "dirt" as a werewolf. Seriously, it's seventh year, and he hasn't banged two braincells together yet? Wow.

Hope you'll continue one day, but thanks so much for what you've written!
mina chapter 8 . 10/27/2019
i love this continue
LeilanaSirana chapter 8 . 10/16/2019
Wow I LOVE this story

All the Charakters are so deep and have their own thoughts. This is so fantastic.
I am so curious to see when Grant will see his huge mistake and when Tom is coming back from the office with this interesting new news.

I hope this story will go on and I am looking forward to read of this masterpiece 3
Guest chapter 8 . 9/13/2019
The story is wonderful! Please update soon.
Rekmar chapter 8 . 8/19/2019
I know that I'm years late to the party, but well first I'm just gonna say the usual "Good story, amazing writing, etc..." wich is all true but somehow I don't think that my opinion would matter much when the story haven't been updated in five years.

No, what I wanted to review was the thought that came to me while reading the last chapter.
I don't know how coherent it would be in term of date regarding the cannon material, but it's obviously an AU so I don't know how much it would matter.
Anyway, my thought was a "what-if" Grant Sawyer, after having his whole vision of the world brought down, after living perhaps a few years of resentment and having a genuin awful life, decided that he needed a new start.
Like... With a new name...
A new name that could be somewhat inspired by some norse mythologie.

A new name like Fenrir Greyback.

I don't know if it was planned this way or if it's purely a case of accidental genius but it just fit to perfectly in my eye.

Anyway, if you ever read this, cheers and thanks for what you wrote of the story; it was a good read.

XOXO
SiREN chapter 8 . 7/20/2019
Hi I love your work. This book is so good the plot so well thought out. I was just wondering if you are going to update anytime soon.
rikoonee chapter 8 . 7/17/2019
Amazing work so far!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/29/2019
Please. I am begging you. I have read this 12 times and even though I know it ends at chapter 8 I re read it anyway it’s literally a cycle of getting my heart broken every time. I will literally cry if you don’t continue please if you have any mercy keep writing this book is brilliant!
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 8 . 4/20/2019
My goodness! So many feels going on right now. I both pity Grant and loathe him. That's a whole lot of trainwreck going on. And god! The sexual tension between Tom and Harry is scrumptious. I want more. Fabulous!
1,679 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »