Reviews for Enduring Obsession
WhitheredNyux chapter 8 . 11/20
I really love the fanfic and I thought this was probably my favorite chapter! It’s a really go fanfic, good job
AlunaGray chapter 8 . 11/11
Really good. I almost cried when I saw how long it was last updated. The characterization was amazing. I love how you portrayed Hadrian and Tom although I'm curious how you would introduce romance between the two if you ever update in the future. The slytherin sneakiness and cunning was also well-done. It's cleverly written. I hope this isn't abandoned.
AlunaGray chapter 8 . 11/7
CrownClown.14th chapter 8 . 10/6
omg more, I just want more!
AutumnAmber chapter 8 . 10/4
I know you're probably not updating this anymore, and I don't know if you still receive/look at your reviews for it, but I just wanted to state that I think this story is amazing.
I think it's well thought out and brilliantly written, with characters that we have heard mention of such as Arcturus Black and Abraxas Malfoy being given personality, and shows a more in depth view of Tom Riddle before he went insane - I can really believe that this is how he would have been while he was at Hogwarts.

I think this is amazing, and while I sincerely hope you'll come back to this someday, I'm happy I got to read what you have already written at least.
aileyelliott38 chapter 8 . 10/1
This chapter was great pls update soon i wanna see what happens next in the story
And see what happens next between tom and harry
kagome higurashi chapter 8 . 9/4
please write some more. it's good. have Hadrian carrow be involved in the deathly hallows.
RandomThingz123 chapter 8 . 8/30
I love this story! You should definitely continue!
RandomThingz123 chapter 5 . 8/30
Hadrian...that was brilliant, what he did in the end! I'm liking his character more and more!
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 8 . 8/25
This is brilliant! I can't even believe how idiotic this moron is! It's on a whole new level of stupidity.
YaGirlMo chapter 8 . 8/22
Please update soon.
Xx-Kylie-B-xX chapter 8 . 8/16
please update soon I can't take not knowing what's gonna happen
islanzadi1995 chapter 1 . 8/3
Hey
You must really be busy with you real life and i do hope everything is going well for you but it would be amazing if you could update enduring obsession and hidden personas.
I am going through a tough year and FanFiction is just ten minutes in my day away from my problems so i hope to read your work soon
xXSakuraBlossomsXx chapter 8 . 8/2
I'm really as that this story hasn't been updated in a long time. It's really good
Gloomy chapter 8 . 7/29
This is a wonderful story, really. It's beautiful, a story that I've come back to many times before when I had a craving for Riddle and Harry. Are you planning on updating this any time soon? It's really a shame to see something as good as this stop being updated. Of course, you're the author and you have your reasons but I really do hope that this would be updated some time in the future.
In the meantime, thanks for starting up my obsession with one Tom Riddle and Hadrian Carrow aka Harry Potter, I'll have something to occupy myself in the next week or so!
1,585 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »