Reviews for Enduring Obsession
BlueCookies214 chapter 8 . 15h
What the hell? Please update! This fanfic is awesome.
Joanna chapter 8 . 4/24
Still one of my favourite fics! It is brilliant
Julianmntflco chapter 8 . 4/7
Hi author nim! This story is so wonderful. Like a puzzle you don't what they're up to especially hadrian! The way he acts, i just don't know. He's so mysterious and that makes me curious as hell. I completely admire how you write about the characters. And the words it was extremely wonderful!

All in all this story is a masterpiece!

I just hope that someday you can update this story i really looked up to this and i keep coming back tbh.
I just please author if yoy have time, please update this wonderful story!

I really hope you can see this.

I love this story, thank you author-nim.
PosionQuill chapter 8 . 4/7
Its been at least 3 years since I found this and I still love it, looking forward to the possibility of an update in the future although I must say updates for hidden personas are just as satisfying if not more.. Keep it up, I have faith that when the time and inspiration strikes you will come back to this, but if not at least you gave us 8 chapters to read and enjoy!
Lolol chapter 8 . 3/25
Every character in this story is such a little shit. I love it so much. I really wanna see the development between Hadrian and Tom - please update! :-)))
Aoki Kiyomi chapter 8 . 3/21
OMGGGGG, THE STORY IS SO AMAZING. I LOVED IT!
I loved Tom and Hadrian, especially the last one. He is so.. so... I don't have words to describe him, he is my favorite character here, so mysterious!1 Their interactions are interesting and addictive, oh my fucking god I loved it so much. Please, update when you can! The story is exciting and I want moreeeee 3
Adrein chapter 8 . 3/11
I really can't put into words how much I adore your writing! It's been years since I returned to read your fic but it still manages to remind me exactly why I had fallen in love with it every time. It's almost tradition for me at this point, to come back after a stretch of a few months to read your fic. The characterisation of Hadrian and Tom keep me feeling like there are layers I have to peel back, and there's so much to discover between the lines. The way your characters have that amazing chemistry, Jesus I think that's one of the reasons this fic remains my favourite. I like how you're not hand holding us through this and the undercurrent of fascination around Hadrian and Tom somehow just...its worth coming back. Each and every time. Wherever you are, I hope you know that I think your storytelling skills are terrific. Thank you for giving us this amazing story! I will eagerly look forward to whenever you manage to update this (and even if you can't, that's still definitely alright) I am grateful that I get to read this and see your writing in action!
That was bloody awesome! I don't know if you are planing to continue the story, but if you are I would love to read more.
HeeroXDuo chapter 8 . 3/3
This story is one of the few I keep going back to. I really like reading this story so please please update
EmeraldHues chapter 8 . 2/7
This is way too unique..although I am curious about Hadrian..what is the deal with him..I mean is it really how it appears or is some time travel cliche or is it carrow only with a mystified oomph to it.
hope you update soon...
The snake in the shadows is intriguing and I can't wait to know more...
Lizzie chapter 8 . 1/28
Hey I know that you haven't updated this in hers but I wanted to let you know how much I adore this story. I've rerea it several times and I'm still intrigued by Hadrian and Toms relationship. Please, please, please add to this story if you can find inspiration! It's such an amazing start and I'd hate for it to go unfinished!
Keep up the good work!
Kagugu chapter 8 . 1/27
thank you for your hard work, I liked to read it a lot
Midnightblue76 chapter 8 . 1/25
This is by far one of the most beautiful and entertaining Harry Potter story that I have read. The plot is so unique I haven't seen anyone write something like this so it's refreshing. The characters are believable the way you wrote was could be considered a masterpiece. No matter if it is incomplete and hasn't been updated since 2014 I still hope that one day a little notification will pop up saying that you updated because this story has left me craving for more. Thank you for making such a enchanting story and I hope that one day in the future you decide to finish this piece of artwork please.
Chaos Reigned chapter 8 . 1/25
please write more now!
kagome higurashi chapter 8 . 1/17
please write some more. it's good.
1,552 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »