Reviews for Uncontrollable Destiny
Meushell chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
Nice. I like the usage of some things in season two, but making a much better story. Joshua and Lisa are great together. I imagine them staying together after this. She just needs to not eat him after sex. :) You made me a little sad about Tyler's death. That's hard to do. When he died on the show, I cheered.
Naty X-X chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
Just amazing!

You wrote the characters really well!

Congrats!
Nagul chapter 6 . 4/26/2011
Great job :) Love the way you build up the story. It was very interesting to read. Please keep it up :)
Bekah chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Oh my gosh. I *loved* this story. It seemed to move a bit too quickly at the end, but I loved it anyway. *So* good. Write more? Please. :D I'd read it. Twice.
PaddySnuffles chapter 5 . 3/14/2011
Ooooooh! Please update soon! I'm at the edge of my seat! :O
Bekah chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
I've read all of your V fanfics and you have no idea how much I love this story. I adored Joshua from the first time he showed up and I *love* him and Lisa. I haven't been able to watch the current season, so I really have no clue what's happening on the show, but your fanfic gives me my much needed "V fix". I really love it. I check on it at least 4 times a week to see if it's updated. I might be a little obsessed. Haha.

Thanks for writing it. Keep going. It's a good story.
Shani8 chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
WOW! Another great chapter! I loved Joshua and Lisa's bittersweet farewell. :)

Can't wait to see what happens next and I look forward to when the doctor can re-unite with the future queen.

Especially after last week's episode when our Joshua is back, I've been craving some nice J/L fics. Thanks for satisfying that hunger... this hit the spot nicely. :)

Happy writing!
WinchesterSmile chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
Oh my God! That was beyond epic! I am so looking forward to the nxt chapter :) great job!
roxypony chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
What else can I say about how much I love this story?

I didn't see Tyler's death coming at all - killer awesome twist. Her reaction was perfect, like exactly how the show would have done it - if they did it right!

I think my favourite pard had to be the funeral - especially Erica's reaction and her words to Anna. Hobbes and Jack's parts were spot-on too. I loved Hobbes' line as he's restraining her.

All in all, just an unreal fic :)

RXP
queen0fthecastle chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
I'm so excited to see fic written for V and I especially love Joshua and Lisa. I look forward to seeing where you go with things. :)
Shani8 chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Aww... this was another terrific chapter! I was so ecstatic to see an update. :)

Looking forward to more with bated breath. Hope you update soon.

Happy writing! :)
mswyrr chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
This story! Oh, my goodness! So excellent. It's heartbreaking to see their love for each other come through, particularly in the last few pages, with the way they were doubting each other. So very nicely done! Thank you for writing this.
WinchesterSmile chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
ahhh! i loved it! especially the "My Queen" at the end..

Great chapter :) cant wait for the next update
roxypony chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Ahh this was so nicely written :D great characterization, plot, everytthing. Beautiful work, keep it up! :)

RXP
PICKLES chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
You need to update NOW, or I might DIE! ARGH!