Reviews for What Was the Question Again?
EJ McFall chapter 6 . 11/9/2002
This is a truly funny story and really well written. I love the Shakespeare quotes and the pun about drawing a blank. Authors truly are supreme beings!
Settiai chapter 6 . 8/29/2002
Do the words 'you are crazy' mean anything to you? *grin* Yeah, I figured that you'd already heard that a few times...

Once again, another... Um... You know, I don't actually think that there's a word in the English language to describe your stories. *thinks* Maybe I can ask that weirdo who sits in the back of my Spanish class making up a new language... He might know a word to describe... *shakes head* No, that wouldn't...

Oh, never mind. I'll just use 'strange' and be done with it. My mind has been scrambled because of the four tests I had today, so I really don't want to think very hard. So... *grin* Once again, another 'strange' chapter. Hmm... *thinks* You know, weird might work too. Or completely wacko. Or...
marylinusca chapter 4 . 8/28/2002
Ahh! Summer holidays are ending. The ritual of Autumn [aka schooldays] are about to begin. The nuts [oops. I mean 'leaves'] argue among themselves which one will be first to fall from the trees into the vortex of Kits. This acorn has fallen off her chair, shouting hysterically, "Kits has Uploaded!", and babbling that she can decipher Kinch's handwriting better than she can comprehend the outcome of this story. As the paramedics fasten the straitjacket around her and take her away, she shouts "More! More!." She confides to the handsomer of the paramedics that she can write a longer chapter than Kits. Even a longer review. He replies "What review?" Go to it, Kits! - marylinusca
Lorlie chapter 3 . 3/26/2002
Funny. Clever. Not quite sane. I don't think it's a Mary Sue, though, unless they all fall in love with you. Did you know there's a poster out with all those Shakespeare quotes on it? I saw it a couple of weeks ago at a Hasting's.

N-E-WAY . . . Keep up the fun stuff.
Jelfia Maleak chapter 3 . 3/23/2002
ha ha that was great, but i think mole is more apropite than bat. :) loved the shakespear stuff, i have yet to read any of his sadder works,(other than R and J) we only did the comdays in drama.
Settiai chapter 3 . 3/22/2002
*stares at Kits* You are crazy. You did know that, right? *grinz* Of course, that just makes this story even better. Keep up the good work! (And keep the flying monkeys, pigs, and cliffs away from me...)
Puzzlemaster chapter 3 . 3/21/2002
Kits, you never cease to amaze me.

'Nuff said.
marylinusca chapter 3 . 3/21/2002
Dear girl, I said 'polite' to your elders. Respectful? Col. Hogan's resourceful but he can't perform a miracle and we can't expect him to. Glad to read K's handwriting improved; but he wasn't rushed this time, and I think he expected you to 'drop in'. Great Quotes BTW. Glad to hear your education's paying off. Now, young'un, what about the mission?
Patti and Marg chapter 3 . 3/21/2002
Um, Kits. The Mission! What was the mission! These have been too funny. You always start my day with a smile.
marg chapter 3 . 3/20/2002
Classic Kits. Willie can so wonders for a story.

you have a great imagination. keep it coming.
Settiai chapter 2 . 3/14/2002
*lol* I could really use that vortex right about now... Hey! What exactly did you do to my cliff? *spots flying monkeys flying about Kits' head* Never mind... I'll find my spare.
Jelfia Maleak chapter 2 . 3/13/2002
*grinz* that was great, you gotta contue. i loved the proper noun joke. do you like any of you teachers?

Jelf
Bianca chapter 2 . 3/13/2002
...nevermind.
Puzzlemaster chapter 2 . 3/12/2002
Kits, you seem to have a talent for this "Mary Sue" stuff. YOu still have to tell me where this vortex comes from - I could really use it every once in a while. Plese continue the story!
Morgan chapter 2 . 3/12/2002
heehee *snickering at a very familiar sounding English class* That was awesome. Very cool.