Reviews for Eyeshield Heart
Crimson Whirlwind chapter 1 . 11/17
i honestly thought you abandoned this story. Glad to see i was wrong. This is one of the first stories that got me into fanfiction and is still one of the best. I was ecstatic to finally see the update notification after years of waiting and really glad to see the quality is still the same. I'm not really a fan of OC but this is one of the few exceptions since Dante and Suitokku are well written enough. Looking forward to more
Crimson Whirlwind chapter 40 . 10/30
Glad to see you update this story. Fantastic chapter as always. Looking forward to the next one
EndlessChains chapter 40 . 10/30
A well done chapter. Nicely done on the description of the game. The aftermath of Suitokku's tackle was interesting as well as how he was feeling in the aftermath of it all. It made sense with how he was feeling due to his first game. It would seem Monta has a rival even if he doesn't know about it just yet. There will be trouble for him it would seem later on. Dante makes quite a bit of sense, even if how he said it was a bit rough and made the team a bit downtrodden. Hopefully they will get use to his nature and be able to work as a team. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Joseph chapter 16 . 7/9
the mascot should be a devil bat for old times sake
Rogue444 chapter 39 . 11/10/2016
Great chapter haven't read this in a while cause i was worried it stopped hope theirs more
Guest chapter 39 . 11/4/2016
Please updated
Epyon Legium chapter 39 . 10/3/2016
You sir are a great author and an even greater man, keep it up!
EndlessChains chapter 39 . 9/13/2016
A well done chapter. A good start to the game with much description from different character's point of views as well as how they were all feeling about the game. Dante pushing Suittoku to continue doing his best was interesting , but a good learning experience for him as he learned quite fast what he needed to do. Dante's description on the field was quite terrifying, but got the point home that he terrified his enemy. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
magister.kekko chapter 39 . 9/12/2016
Woo-hoo! Great Suitokku! He owned the chapter!

Also, finally an update! Thank you so much! I was just wondering when it would came out, days ago.

If they keep breaching the center like that, Sena will keep conquering first down after first down. It won't take long though, if the linebackers go over him at once, they can reduce the advance to a few yards at time. Unsui 's not stupid though, if he times right a simple trick play he can shot a long pass to Monta and score anyway. And with Dante pressuring Hamada and Kurita defending the line, there's not much to do for the Koi team.

They probably still got some ace up their sleeve and they better us it now. But as things are now, the scale lean too much on the Emma.

OK, this chapter pumped me up good! I'll stay tuned for more! Ciao!
Hi7807 chapter 39 . 9/11/2016
Whoo! :)
supserior chapter 38 . 2/9/2016
Awesome work wondering if you are continuing the story in the future can you let me know as really enjoyed your writing and the storyline, it could of been a great story used as an OVA at the end of the anime. Please keep writing excellent work like this :)
magister.kekko chapter 38 . 10/28/2015
I was re-reading some of my favourite stories, and after going through the 38 chapters of this story, I found out I've never reviewed... sorry!

I love this story and how you're guiding old and new characters! How you describe any detail, from people, to dresses, to settings. Each character is portrayed faithfully to its original counterpart. Love the situations, the plot and your ideas! and the gags are simply hilarious!

I also really like your OC, Dante is a good foil to Hiruma and I know he will play a big part in the story. Suitokku too, how he's dorky and stern at the same time, and is in for great character development, and the same goes for Shidao. She's really cute and I love her kind of character. (And why I have the feeling that Kohando will try to become a receiver?).

What I also really like is how not only you give something to actually read with pleasure and don't get stuck too long on a particular situation, but you manage to slip in future plot - relevant hints as well. What I mean is that, while I can focus on what I'm reading because it's really entertaining and amusing, I also know that there will be so much more later.

I also like all of your pairings so far (except maybe for Wakana/Takami, though it was only hinted... which reminds me, what do you think of Mizumachi/Otohime? ) and well, I just love Sena and Suzuna, both individually and as a couple.

The only little problem is (sorry if I'm nitpicky) I'd like more focus over the matches as well, giving the original series' purpose. Obviously I don't expect you to spend much time on this story like poor in again must have done. A suggestion here: during the games, much of the action in the original story was about inside battles ( like in the Deimon-Ojo match: Sena vs shin, Monta vs Sakuraba, Hiruma vs Takami, Kurita vs Otawara and many others in JUST ONE GAME). Focusing the attention on one particular 'battle' greatly helps the overall view on the game. Or, more normally, how each player see the game: even without a foil, for example, in the current match Monta will probably struggle against the opposing defense, being the only receiver on the team. It will take a lot of technique, teamplay and willpower against the number of opponents.

As for everything else, this is the best eyeshield fanfic I've read! Continue like this!
0wolfblade0 chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
I love the way this story is going and is sad to see no more and being left hanging with that big cliff hanger Dx
Dragon'sSoul chapter 38 . 9/4/2015
Nice cliffhanger there. This is great work here and I love the side plot you gave with Shidao and this Kohando fella. Out of curiosity is Suittokko (sorry if I botched the name) a guy who learns techniques through watching and doing more than hearing and talking about them? Can't wait for the next chapter of this.
Anonymous chapter 38 . 4/17/2015
Your story is really good! The best stories of the Eyeshield 21 series! Please make the love story of Yoichi Hiruma and Mamori Anezaki! Please add more chapters to read! This story is really really good!