Reviews for Drabbles of a Puckleberry inclination
Evildevilangel chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
*laughs* Awesome. Although I do not appreciate this cliffhanger business and firmly feel that it should be dealt with.
little miss michelle chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
whoa you can't just leave it there!
BriyerRose chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
That was a really weird place to end it! I mean couldn't you have just added a sentence after that where they kissed instead of just the end being her drunk rambling? I mean how did Puck react to what she said!
tigertaz chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
She thinks to damn much!
tigertaz chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Oh how I loved the ending. Way to go Rachel...still covering for Puckerman.
nishmonkey chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
That was seriously the best ending ever.
Hummerbee chapter 2 . 1/23/2011

LoverFaery chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
I loved all the Puck-isms. I hope you had as much fun writing this as I did reading it.
PixieTrix09 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
LoverFaery chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I love this. I only just found out I have not been getting my alerts. But. I love this. Puck is pretty on. I would not worry about it.
Evildevilangel chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I just realized that I didn't actually review this yet (does offshoot fic count? Because I would never have thought to write about these two if it wasn't for you. Seriously)!

Anyway, that was awesome. I love your Puck voice and want to take home little child Rachel and keep her as a pet.
roseredautumn chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
this is...incredibly awesome and plausible. bravo!
Adriana chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Naaaaaaaaaw. Adorable. Loved every word.
PetiteCorbeau chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Your story was just perfect. Especially the ending! Well done!
Eve Frost chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Love this story. It's adorable. The way the story progresses from them as children until the current episode is fantastic. I love the way you tied it together with Rachel lying in the beginning for him after he punched someone and then lying again at the end for him after he punched someone else. Brilliant. This was exactly what I needed to read after Special Education. Thank you so much for the great story.