Reviews for Sentinel
esmina chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
I love these kind of stories. Especially when Naruto doesn't seem so helpless and uses too many fluffy words. GREAT STORY
Youthful-Gai chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Could you please continue this story. I think it would be good. It has a good story line. BD
nirakamahcimka chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
This is great! I hope to see more.
Mina chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Oh, what an interesting story! I'm liking this. So what will happen next? What's going on with Minato? Please update soon! _
Rebel2020 chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
well, ya came up with an interestin plot so I wonder where it'll lead. Ne, guess I'll just have ta stalk ya to find out.
summerrblondae chapter 2 . 12/14/2010
im always a succker for narumina stories but this is different from anything ive read so far
Rahxe1182 chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
awee (

poor naruto!

Update soon please!

endlessvamp chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
Love this! *cackles* Who dares harm Naruto now? Hahaha.
Gohanzgirl chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
I absolutely love this! Wonderful writing I can't wait to find out what happens next!
fransis chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
Interesting)) I like the way you write the story, yours a bit different, more delicate.

Keep going. I can't wait to read new chapter))
Hotaru chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
My, this is a good one, I'm thankful I clicked this, I've always loved the idea of the Yondaime somehow coming back to Narutos life3

I hope you give us another chapter to read soon)
Chasing chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Oooh, interesting :D More please?
Mel72000 chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
thank you for this chapter, your story looks great, continue !
GreenEggsN'Ham chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I like this idea. These days stories don't have an imagination. I've been reading fanfictions since I was twelve so I know what I'm talking about. Keep up this story becuase a few people stop when they have something good.
Dream-Flutist chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Oh... Interesting idea. I can't wait for the next chapter.

I'm going to make a wild guess as to what Shinigami might want... Madara dead?