Reviews for Prove Me Wrong
delenasanarchy chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
Just re-read this fic forgot how much i loved it! hope your continuing:D
twivampsalvatore chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
Great so far!
Fee-Sha16 chapter 14 . 6/26/2012
Great story!(:
Caro chapter 14 . 12/5/2011
Update pleaseeeee? :) i want to kn
Jade2099 chapter 14 . 11/23/2011
Stumbled across this story yesterday and just finished reading it. It's cute and interesting and sweet. I like this perspective. :) Hope you decide to continue. It has been a very, very long time.
xoceanic-writerx chapter 14 . 9/28/2011
I just read all 14 chapters today. I love this story. The detail is incredible, and this sounds a lot like Damon. _ Keep going.
ayna93 chapter 14 . 9/28/2011
Yay
anagrecia chapter 13 . 9/26/2011
OH YOU DON'T NEED TO APOLOGIZE , ESPECIALLY TO ME, BECAUSE I'M REVIEWING REALLY LATE. I LOVED HOW ELENA WAS SO STUBBORN AND THAT SHE WOULDN'T GIVE IN TO DAMON. BUT SHE NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THAT SHE'S PUTTING HERSELF INTO DANGER LIVING IN A HOUSE FULL OF VAMPS. BUT SHE IS A BRAVE DOPPELGANGER. LOVED THE CHAPTER AND PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I WILL REVIEW MAYBE LATER THAN SOONER BUT I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU STILL HAVE ME AS A REVIEWER. OKAY WELL THAT WRAPS UP THE REVIEW. LOVED IT AND PLEASE UPDATE SOON, AGAIN. :)

anagrecia
Caro chapter 13 . 9/26/2011
OmG I just discovered this story and now I'm oficially addicted! Very interesting and great writing...Please update soon! Can we have some innocent Elena flirting with college boys and Damon going mad of jealousy? :))

Pleaseee update soon!

Xoxo
Princess Cruella chapter 13 . 9/25/2011
This is really good! Update soon!
love100008 chapter 13 . 9/23/2011
I love its the best story I have ready with Elena and Damon. Keep it up. Update ASAP
AprilViolet chapter 13 . 9/22/2011
Love this. I'm still mad at Damon though. I don't care what his reasoning. He hurt her leaving her like that. She shouldn't wait around for him to get a freaking clue. And then of course he tries to freaking boss her around and I would so not be having any of that crap. I'm glad she's insisting on staying. He has no right whatsoever to have any say in where she does and doesn't stay. He doesn't get to do that.
superdoodie chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
cant wait for more. Glad Damon is back in it. Just love the scenes between him and Elena x
Tevas chapter 12 . 8/17/2011
Thank god, you have started to write again, i love your story sooo much. I know what its feel to have writer bloke but i'm pretty sure that your muse will come back and you will be able to write the next chapters as soon as possible. Good luck!
M chapter 12 . 8/6/2011