Reviews for Breaking the News
SashaLikaMusica chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Awwwwwwww. Well Tonks is in the middle generation so of course she married a Marauder. Gotta love the Tonkses.
LastWingedWolfFlying chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
""Any particular reason you're sitting in the closet, instead of the bed?" He asks, looking more than slightly confused."

CUTE! wish this actually happened :)
login password chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I love it! It's so sweet and cute!

Hazel Wolfe Mars Lupin chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
awww how cute...this would have been a very good stroy to me
Mrs.RegulusBlack chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Aww! This was adorable. I really wish that they didn't die. This could have totally happened! Great job, btw. :)
Eurudike chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
That was so cute and perfect, and I wish this is what had happened rather than how DH ended. They are totally both still alive and having more babies, (and I am totally in denial)
LetheSara chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
This is really sweet. I loved it. Especially Remus' reaction, it was so funny. This is beautifully written and a pleasure to read.
Carma09 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Aw this was adorable! I love that you made them have a second child. Most stories are of them dying or just of Teddy. They should have been able to have a proper family and everything. So, anyway, I loved it! Great stuff. Oh, and the line where Remus says, "I did remeber to tell you I love you, right?" made me laugh :)
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 12/3/2010

He's a Maruader! Of course, Tonks has to be just as insane to marry him. ;)

So cute... just so cute!
Casperace13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Excellent! I love Tonks/Remus live stories.
alix33 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Mad-with-joy-Remus makes me want to laugh and cry simultaneously.
jenanistonrockz chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
aww - this was really sweet - it brightened my (rather boring) day!
remuslover chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I adore remus/tonks stories, but good ones are hard to come by. Your's would definitely have to be one of the best I've read. It's really cute, and I love Tonks! You're a great writer :)

remuslover xx
Afton chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Very good story aside from some weird tense usage at the beginning.

For further writing, you may be interested in this site:

www . sapientimagic . com (without the spaces)

It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Afton Stokes, SUM student