Reviews for 11 Moments in an Eternity
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
OMG! I wish that the last two parts would come true in the series! I love the shots. Great job! ;D
ending's unplanned chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
holy shoot.

I read this and I just had to make an account so I could leave a comment. You definitely deserve that much for writing such awesome stories.

So I was planning out my comment as I read each little part, I read the first one and decided that it was my fav and that I was going to write about it. Then I got to the second one and had to change my mind..damm, I ended up doing the same thing after all of the parts!

The format of the one-shot is the best part! GAH. I love the whole word - related shot thing!

Since I cannot sit here and write about how amazing all of the little parts are, I'll just mention two that really caught my attention. I actually ended up reading most of them twice just because they were so good! Syntax, Local, Diner, and Sticking AMAZING! BUT the best one has got to be Striking. No doubt about that. It makes so much sense, and even the fact that Elena is in it doesn't make me cringe. LOL, jk. But still..I like how you didn't make Elena seem like the villain to show the point of how Damon loves Bonnie..a trait I've noticed in a lot of other stories. (:

I'll have to end up my review right here..but I hope I sent my message(about how awesome your shot is) through to you. LOL!
WhichBennett chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Loved it. Bamon is so HOT! Keep it up!
Krazii Kayy chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I loved it! :)
andtheniwaslike chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
i love this! eleven words for every aspect of their relationship!
Farie Insignias chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This was wonderful. I loved all of them! I don't know if you know the show Misfits, but it would be so cool if you could write one for Simon and Alisha if you do. That would be amazing. Anywho, thanks for this!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Well you started with the best, BAmon so wonder which other couple could top them lol?

Although I could get into some Dean Winchester and Caroline Forbes!
Infrena chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Ahhhh it was really good:-) it make me smile soooooo much!
FiestyEva chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I really like every moments, just full of passion, adorkable, and so Bamon:)

Eva
ShadiyaRay chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This was very well written. I really enjoyed how you did the comparisons between Bonnie and Elena. Although they were all short, I still felt like you said alot with just a few words.
zozo42 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
these were really awesome.

my favourites were:

Diner because i think Alice and Jasper totally had the best meeting ever and because it had Damon talking about Twilight again, which is always fun.

Tough becuase it's just soooo Bamon

Murderer because it was different. There's so much stuff about Bonnie forgiving Damon for everything he does, even when he relentlessly kills people. She wouldn't actually do that, she'd go all Buffy on his Angelus ass (i'm gonna look like a moron if you don't know what i'm on about haha)

Local because it was cute and i like the idea of vampire Bonnie

Striking because it addressed the Elena issue without bitchiness

Basically, they were all awesome