Reviews for Tempter in the Dark
Gam Feng chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Genius! Although he killed his sister, it was so sweet.
lemon-and-chai chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
A beautiful side shoot of SB. Yuuta's self inflicted captivity... Wow, this is such an intense, powerful version of his character. The best part was when Mizuki came down, saying he was the one braking, because he was so taken in by Yuuta's resilience. Yumiko's foolish ending...

I wonder if Yuuta would abandon his hatred for Fuji, probably not forgive but perhaps forget, now that he no longer regrets his life as a vampire.
Miundel chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
You have a very nice and neat style of writing. I really enjoyed reading this.

I feel you worked on your AU to make it possible, and that you know where you're going.

Good job on the character's feelings and psychology, it works well.

Thank you, I like to read a good and considered fanfic.

Mmh what to say more? I'd like to read more of the adventures of those two in the vampire world, as they're my OTP, but I'm quite curious of your main fic now.
reckless-rage chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
What I want to know is, how the hell do you make them so IC when by all that is right in the universe they should be so horribly OOC it's not even funny? XD I liked your description of Mizuki, too. o-o
akuma-river chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
So I'm guessing they didn't revive Yumiko so we have a family of Fujis that are vampires?

I wonder...are the behind the current mess in Atobe's world? Or would show up?
neumegami chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
OMG! The story is so dark, yet so tempting!

I especially like the ending, it's like the beginning of the two, the world gonna be shivered in fear. (you make me like this pair, damn it)

Yuuta! I can't believe he finally lose himself, but think more of it, it make sense, his hunger, his pain...

I think Yuumiko is the one who is rather OOC in here though, I would picture her as a smart woman (She is a FUJI, after all), who wouldn't be that careless, but I think maybe she has a very good reason for being careless (or love can blind everyone, even the smartest woman.)

I wonder what reactions Fuji will have if he know that his family all die because of his brother, whom become vampire because of him. (where is he, I wonder?, after turning his brother into vampire and almost die, with Sanada? I don't think Yukimura would like that.)

I think you did Mizuki quite well, especially the part that he want to see what Yuuta will become, It's especially in character when you make Yuuta fascinate about him,and Mizuki become addict to Yuuta as well.

I wonder who made Mizuki vampire though? And thinking what he will do with Fuji when he learn that the passionate hate radiate from Yuuta is actually toward his brother, will he get jealous? (That would explain why Mizuki see Fuji as a forever rival.)

I'm thinking too much again, sorry for the long review and many questions. -/- can't help myself.

Overall, this's a really lovely piece, more darker theme than the main story. I can't wait to see you update again! 333