Reviews for Trust Me
Plz plz update i love this story anand i hve already read say it more than 3 times plz i want to knw sauske version too plz update
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
Wow! The Fic was so FanTasTic! I really love it! Especially the ending where Sasuke confesses his true feelings for Sakura! Really Beautiful ans sweet! Luv it!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
xD Luv the chp! Sasuke-kun is really sweet in understanding her and her problems haha poor Sasuke-kun is reaching his limits lol i hope everything turn out right! Kiba is really a good company lol
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
Wow the Kiss b/w Sasusaku was really Beautiful! Really Sasuke-kun's actions are so sweet and lovely tht the words dont bother! Luv the chp! haha the seducing part was great lol!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
O God! Tht was such a lovely chp! Sasuke-kun is sooooo sweeetttt! His personality is really caring and sweet! Good for Sakura!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Aww Sakura shouldnt react like tht she broke Sasuke's heart...so sad...I wonder whts got into her
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Great!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Wow I'm already loving this fic! New plot yay where Sasuke 'was' a soldier and Sakura well is... innocent pretty Sakura lol First chp was Great!
lol chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
seriously? ...are you dead?...
lol chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
can you please finish this?
blazingpyro606 chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
Update soon!
I'm really eager to know what happens in the next chapters! This story in sasukes pov is amazing! :)
Calypsokitty chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
I know that people have lives and all but I am in love with this story! If you plan on continuing it -please please please- I am looking forward to the rest of it! I live your stories!
dona chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
This one is absolutely and of the best story I ever read. This so great. Is this the last chapter? It you plan to continue this? I can't wait for the new one please update soon. Please. Please I begging you please..
sasusaku3623649 chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
Please continue!
Kitsune Myn chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
WOW! I am right now in love with this story!
Wait for your next chapter