Reviews for Trust Me
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
God, seriously when you gonna update?!. I've been waiting for years. Or are you inactive yet? Damn you are amazing author. I like your stories. So please! I wanna know what happen next.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/28/2016
Hey hey, please update. Its good story you know. I'm wondering what will happen in next chap. So please please update
Guest chapter 8 . 4/13/2016
Hey dude, how are you?when you gonna updated this. This getting better and you better not put in Hiatus or just discontinue. So, please please continue this story
Guest chapter 8 . 4/3/2016
please please please update. I'm begging you.
okaaylovely chapter 8 . 3/26/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE POST THE NEXT CHAPTERS ! I really love this story !
Guest chapter 8 . 2/13/2016
Hi! Plz plz continue this fanfic. I'm itching to know from sasuke POV. I already read this 3 times you know. So plz i'm begging you to finish this story.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
Hey! I've read your fanfic. Its awesome! When you're gonna finish this story? I'm looking forward for this ending. Please continue Trust Me, i'm dying to know.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Plz plz update i love this story anand i hve already read say it more than 3 times plz i want to knw sauske version too plz update
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
Wow! The Fic was so FanTasTic! I really love it! Especially the ending where Sasuke confesses his true feelings for Sakura! Really Beautiful ans sweet! Luv it!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
xD Luv the chp! Sasuke-kun is really sweet in understanding her and her problems haha poor Sasuke-kun is reaching his limits lol i hope everything turn out right! Kiba is really a good company lol
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
Wow the Kiss b/w Sasusaku was really Beautiful! Really Sasuke-kun's actions are so sweet and lovely tht the words dont bother! Luv the chp! haha the seducing part was great lol!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
O God! Tht was such a lovely chp! Sasuke-kun is sooooo sweeetttt! His personality is really caring and sweet! Good for Sakura!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Aww Sakura shouldnt react like tht she broke Sasuke's heart...so sad...I wonder whts got into her
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Great!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Wow I'm already loving this fic! New plot yay where Sasuke 'was' a soldier and Sakura well is... innocent pretty Sakura lol First chp was Great!