Reviews for It Only Takes A Turn
thedarkpokemaster chapter 12 . 5/19
well I can say that this was a chapter that was well worth the wait and it shows know that it will just get more epic, but I say take your time as there is no need to rush a good story
Patient 0 Zero chapter 12 . 5/6
May I just say I am ecstatic to see this story updated. This story is actually one of the 2 stories that caused me to get an account, and I am excited for it. In such, I eagerly await the continuation.
ThE AnCiEnT DeRuViSh chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
Awesome story, really enjoying the plot and the interactions between the characters. While I don't consider myself to be a fan of tedious questing, this proves to be very interesting.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 11 . 2/24/2014
wow this is a good story I just hope that it get updated soon as I so want to read more and see what will happen as well as Amber flirting with Poor Saria more poor girl lol.
kirbyfan1996 chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Really love these stories. Hoping you'll get the time to update it soon.
GoronsCanWriteToo chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
WAIT! :O
Please tell me your making the next chapters to this sequel? I have been reading all the stories of Link & Saria and i really a fan of yours the most :'D i hope you do bring this back:)
and great work!
acefan666 chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
ahhh cliffhanger!
Ethereal780 chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Great chapter! Hahaha I love the once upon a cliché reference!
Novagon chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
NOOO!
tadgh chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
aweseome story hope its updated
imnotraven16 chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
very* story
onyxpilot chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
great story so far .looking as good as the first cant wait to read more
XT-421 chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
Intriguing. Normally I would pale at the thought of such a complex story, you seem to welcome it.

What I mean: Now we have a variety of plots to work with. Link and his sword, Zelda and Fang, the relationship between Link and Saria the quest of the Shield which has two sub plots, actually getting the shield returned, and stopping the "bad guys" from stopping them. (That sounds silly, but it is pretty much true.)

Regardless, that is a lot of material to get resolved. If you can pull it off, kudos, I'm not sure I could, lol.

IN OTHER RELATED NEWS! There are two extremely relevant things I must mention.

1. Link and Saria answering the question in unison made my heart skip a beat: I don't know why. It wasn't even that romantic.

2. Alanna is SOOO crushing on Taj it isn't even funny. (IT'S ADORABLE)

You seem to toy with Amber a little every so often. It is almost as if she acts tough, which is interesting. Often times, she acts "normal" but other times she is sort of revealing her true self to the reader. I'm not sure what to think. It is interesting regardless. I am sort of waiting for Amber to come out of her shell with everyone.

But, I would've loved to hear from Zelda this chapter, you haven't mentioned her in awhile.

Until next Ms. Kaz.

~Joe
XT-421 chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
Excelent. I expect nothing less out of the Great Forest Girl Kaz.

The fight scene was spectacular, the dungeon mode itself was well thought out. A little short as compared to a game, and as a story it could've been longer, but I feel there are at least 4 more, right?

Alanna's role in the group is the most intriguing. She's an escort. It definitely puts a spin onto the Link-Dungeon scenes, and I like how you handle them.

A couple small spelling mistakes, but nothing serious. Though I do think that Saria ended up sliding down the mudslide twice.

Good work. I'll read more soon, and hopefully you post some more material!

I love this stuff, it is fantastic! Keep at it Kaz!

~XT-421
XT-421 chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
Ahh Ms. Kaz! Do you remember me? I very much so remember you! You were one of the three people who inspired me to write! Much do I attribute to you!

It is good to see that, after a long absence (soul searching?) That you have decided to continue your glorious work!

Impress me! You've done well so far, so keep the engine purring Milady! Surely you'll go far.

Now for a legitimate review.

Goods:

Amber, lovely Amber! What a crazy loon this lady is, but that is perfect! How else could a giant squid attacking a ship be funny? Answer: When it wakes up a girl from her obviously sexy dreams! Her humor provides the comic relief necessary for an adventure, which you are certainly sending us on.

The group: You have a balanced group with problems with one another. This tension creates strife which creates plot! Uncertainty from Alanna, and narcissism from Amber, mixed with the tensions brought forth from a relationship between two characters, Link and Saria, already you've set yourself up for success.

To name a few.

Not-So-Goods:

Link seems to be a little angrier than normal. Shown in his breaking of the truth-dare jar when an answer gets rather awkward. Otherwise, he seems pretty to key, (blaming himself? Yeah, that sounds about right.)

But other than that, I haven't really analyzed much else.

I probably read a few of these chapters already, but I will continue in the morning.

As a writer myself, I know how much joy a review brings, and hope that you are mildly pleased to know that I took the time to review your well-written story.

Before I kill you with kindness (I'll save that for the finale as incentive,) I will bid thee adieu.

Ms. Kaz, XT-421 has a longwithstanding memory, and I never forget those who made me wish to take up the pen. I applaud at thee. Thank you for sticking with it, my idol-now-comrade, and good night.

For the future, good luck. I plan to read more soon.

~Joe