Reviews for It Only Takes A Turn
KokiriKidd1 chapter 1 . 1/22
This is like my third account due to my terrible memory. But this is by far one of the best series I have ever read and I am here to follow it to the end, I have been for years now. And in fact I'm starting to reread the series as a whole now that I have found the app. Your character progression is wondrous. Your story plot is intriguing beyond compare. this series has allowed for the ship of the greatest game of all time to exist in a way the game so heart wrenchingly almost set sail then sank. your work here has really been the best thing I have read in a long time.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 12 . 5/19/2015
well I can say that this was a chapter that was well worth the wait and it shows know that it will just get more epic, but I say take your time as there is no need to rush a good story
Patient 0 Zero chapter 12 . 5/6/2015
May I just say I am ecstatic to see this story updated. This story is actually one of the 2 stories that caused me to get an account, and I am excited for it. In such, I eagerly await the continuation.
ThE AnCiEnT DeRuViSh chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
Awesome story, really enjoying the plot and the interactions between the characters. While I don't consider myself to be a fan of tedious questing, this proves to be very interesting.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 11 . 2/24/2014
wow this is a good story I just hope that it get updated soon as I so want to read more and see what will happen as well as Amber flirting with Poor Saria more poor girl lol.
kirbyfan1996 chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Really love these stories. Hoping you'll get the time to update it soon.
GoronsCanWriteToo chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
WAIT! :O
Please tell me your making the next chapters to this sequel? I have been reading all the stories of Link & Saria and i really a fan of yours the most :'D i hope you do bring this back:)
and great work!
acefan666 chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
ahhh cliffhanger!
Ethereal780 chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Great chapter! Hahaha I love the once upon a cliché reference!
Novagon chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
NOOO!
tadgh chapter 10 . 12/15/2012
aweseome story hope its updated
imnotraven16 chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
very* story
onyxpilot chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
great story so far .looking as good as the first cant wait to read more
XT-421 chapter 10 . 2/2/2012
Intriguing. Normally I would pale at the thought of such a complex story, you seem to welcome it.

What I mean: Now we have a variety of plots to work with. Link and his sword, Zelda and Fang, the relationship between Link and Saria the quest of the Shield which has two sub plots, actually getting the shield returned, and stopping the "bad guys" from stopping them. (That sounds silly, but it is pretty much true.)

Regardless, that is a lot of material to get resolved. If you can pull it off, kudos, I'm not sure I could, lol.

IN OTHER RELATED NEWS! There are two extremely relevant things I must mention.

1. Link and Saria answering the question in unison made my heart skip a beat: I don't know why. It wasn't even that romantic.

2. Alanna is SOOO crushing on Taj it isn't even funny. (IT'S ADORABLE)

You seem to toy with Amber a little every so often. It is almost as if she acts tough, which is interesting. Often times, she acts "normal" but other times she is sort of revealing her true self to the reader. I'm not sure what to think. It is interesting regardless. I am sort of waiting for Amber to come out of her shell with everyone.

But, I would've loved to hear from Zelda this chapter, you haven't mentioned her in awhile.

Until next Ms. Kaz.

~Joe
XT-421 chapter 9 . 1/31/2012
Excelent. I expect nothing less out of the Great Forest Girl Kaz.

The fight scene was spectacular, the dungeon mode itself was well thought out. A little short as compared to a game, and as a story it could've been longer, but I feel there are at least 4 more, right?

Alanna's role in the group is the most intriguing. She's an escort. It definitely puts a spin onto the Link-Dungeon scenes, and I like how you handle them.

A couple small spelling mistakes, but nothing serious. Though I do think that Saria ended up sliding down the mudslide twice.

Good work. I'll read more soon, and hopefully you post some more material!

I love this stuff, it is fantastic! Keep at it Kaz!

~XT-421