Reviews for For When It's Too Late
Everlasting123 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
what ? was it tony he shot ?
Natz5 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I don't have much hope of you updating or continuing this story but I still wanted to let you know how much this story intrigued me and I would love it if you continued. I really want to know what's going on here! I love your portrayal of Gibbs and the conversation he has in his head with Tony. I can see it playing out like that perfectly.

I hope you keep writing because you have an amazing talent for it. Good luck with everything!
Endgame65 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
So, next chapter... where is it?
The Watch Stander chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This is so sad, but slightly confusing. Need another chapter to explain what has happened. Well written and I can't wait to read your next chapter.
SherryGabs chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Oh my! Oh wow! Oh... just wish you could see the stunned look on my face! Please send the new chapter quick. Gotta find out the story behind this.

Terrific writing!
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Such a powerful story! It's wonderfully written, even though the story itself is so sad! Thanks so much for sharing! ;)
samanthasgal chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Huh? A very confusing start. Is this Gibbs' mind playing tricks on him because he didn't stop Tony from leaving the team and going to Italy? Or did Tony go to Italy and now we're supposed to believe he somehow turned into this drug dealer? (if this is the case then I will stop reading right here).
AnonymousNCISFan chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
It was an interesting story, but I am completely confused

What exactly happened there?
LavenderGecko chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Color me confused...
mac chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Not quite sure what the hell is going on in this. Very convoluted.