Reviews for The Curse
Guest chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Ok so your a rocket scientest that don't impress me much
Michiko Kurosaki chapter 25 . 6/17/2013
I love it :)
Michiko Kurosaki chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Please update this story :)
littlered37 chapter 19 . 1/19/2012
I lov it it's one of my new fav's I read all 3of the stories in like four days please update soon
FantasyBard chapter 17 . 10/30/2011
Hey, you're back! Yay! You're back, and you haven't lost any steam. This was a really cool chapter, but also very troubling. If Macavity has been in the labyrinth, than what does that mean for our heroes? I don;t want to think about it, but I'm sure that you will answer all questions in time. I also hope that Alonzo and Cassandra are all right, something tells me that it's hard to catch another Jellicle by surprise unless you happen to be one yourself.

Also laughed when Tugger was scolded by everyone for trying to flirt with the butterfly (speaking of which, very nice little description of that particular magical creature). That Tugger, he might be married, but you never really take the scoundrel out of him, and that's why I like him so much.

Anyway, I am so happy to see that you're back and the way that this story continues to move forward. I really hope that updates will bea bit more regular now. Welcome back!
FantasyBard chapter 16 . 6/13/2011
Well, may I just say that I am extremly jealous. I mean, you have just about as good an excuse to not update as anyone. Dolphins are one of my favorite animals, and it's on my bucket list to swim with them one day. Oh, and being in Greece isn't bad either.

But, be assured you will be missed. I will miss you at least. You're one of the best authors of Cats stories that I have ever read, and considering how much fan fiction I read, that is saying something.

Hvae fun with your dolphins, but I look forward to seeing you on this sight again.
FantasyBard chapter 15 . 5/24/2011
Sorry it has taken me so long to review. I have had to deal with finals week at my college. I think you know how those can eat up your time.

But, I have to say that this was a great chapter, as usual. I laughed right out loud with all the bowing which the little goblin was doing. Epscially liked how he left out out Tugger all the time, considering how big that Jellicle's ego is, that had to hurt. However, reading through the chapter, I cannot help but think that there is some sort of menace hanging over the group as they enter the Labyrinth. I wonder what it could be that has Deuteronomy so on edge. I guess I will just have to wait and find out.

Please update soon. I cannot wait to see what happens.
FantasyBard chapter 14 . 4/28/2011
Great chapter, as always. A little short, but it is never a bad idea to give the audience a little something to clear their palettes after a whole bunch of action like you have described in the last few chapters. I like how you are describing the Goblins already, you are giving them a different atmosphere from the Elves and the Jellicles. I look forward to seeing what will happen here.

Are we going to be seeing Macavity at any point soon, or will his presence just sort of hover menacingly for awhile longer?

Loved the teaser for the next chapter. I do that for nearly all my stories, and it's a device I sometimes wish more authors did. It whets the audience's appetite for what is coming. And you certainly have with mine. Update soon and keep up the good work.
FantasyBard chapter 13 . 3/9/2011
Another amazing chapter. I loved how you described the birth of Victoria. She is probably one of my favorite cats (actually, any jellicle that happens to have the main spotlight is my faborite). I also like how you write Alonzo and Cassandra. They are one of those couples who I don't think gets enough credit in the world of fan fiction.

So, Marguerita is feeling nervous about the birth of her kit. Well, that would make sense. Anyone probably would be. It's nice that you introduce a little bit of that kind of drama, because I think that the situation Marguerita is in (being the only human in a world of cat-like humans who are magical), would be a little fraky no matter how happy you were. It makes the story that much more realistic. However, I do hope for a happy ending, because I am just a sucker for those.

Please update soon. I look forward to seeing how things transpire when we go visit the goblins. You did such a good job creating the Elven world, I look forward to seeing what you do with the goblins, and how you will make them different from the other worlds.
FantasyBard chapter 12 . 3/1/2011
Great chapter. You made it interesting, and got your point across without being to boring. The drama is also very nice. Discord and disharmony are sure fire ways for the good guys to fall victim to the bad guys, as it witness throughout history I think. I am looking forward to seeing where you will go with this.

You also have really nice descriptions and names. You create these whole worlds so clearly that we are just there. It would make a great movie series if the world were perfect. Loved the fluff with Demeter and Munk, too. They are the best couple.

Great chapter, and keep up the good work.
FantasyBard chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
Great chapter. I think that the way you are writing the Elves is pretty good, and I look forward to seeing what happens now that the Jellicles are in a somewhat different land than your other stories. I can also totally imagine Tugger going after a beautiful Elf, and then trying to justify himself to Marguerita. I look forward to seeing where you will take this. Keep up the good work and update soon.
FantasyBard chapter 10 . 2/16/2011
After reading your other stories that take place in this Jellicle universe, I am really eager to see where this goes. I think that how you write the characters from the musical with their own personalities, as well adding in little threads from the songs and giving them your own special twist. I love all your pairings, espcially the way that you write Munk and Demeter, they are my favorite couple too.

I am looking forward to seeing the interaction with the other races. I don't think that this will be over any time soon. I mean, there is still this whole issue of the porphecy to clear up. I am very curious about that, and seeing how it is all connected.

Thanks for writing, and please keep doing so, it is stories like yours which inspire me and make me want to keep writing fan fiction.
CATSwillRULEtheWORLD chapter 8 . 1/27/2011
Wow, cool chapter!

I really liked how you put in Skimble's song!

And Munk IS powerfull...

There were a few spelling-mistakes, but I could still read it without confusion, so...

The end was sweet 3

As always, nicely written and I could feel all the emotions...

The heat of battle, the danger when Etcy almost fell, the love at the end...

I loved it!

So, I don't have much time today, so I have to end the review here, sorry for that :P

CATSwillRULE

(And yes, I DID like it)
CATSwillRULEtheWORLD chapter 7 . 1/14/2011
And in steps Macavity, right?

The end made me shiver...

I could picture him, looking after them...

Tanto/Mungo: Soooooo sweet! :3

And Jerry really fell asleep xD

And the other's reactions were also very funny; I can see them right before my inner eye

I think, I got the title's meaning now: "He would be their curse!"

It was really interestening when Old D called the circles.

(Sorry, I don't know Labyrinth at all, pleaaaase don't be mad? :x)

And I'm really eager to read about the Journey.

Really nice (and long!D)chapter; a few spelling errors, but nothing that would make it hard to read ;)

So, I only have one thing left to say: Please update soon ;P

CATSwillRULE

(If you update Saturday or Sunday, don't wonder when I don't review instantly, I'm going to Hamburg to see CATS live my first time, I won't be back before Monday)
CATSwillRULEtheWORLD chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
Hi there!

New chapter, yay!

An awesome one, by the way D

The dax-play was really interesting, I was really excited during the match!

I loved how Cettie was hyperactive.

This was soooo much like her! :)

Jerrie doesn't like to be on the council?

Well, I just got this picture stuck in my head, he, sitting in the council, snorring loudly xD

And I can't wait for the promised action!

Also, I liked the way Knok thinks of Tugger's manners.

Something that's pretty canon, you know?

I wonder what the council wants...

So, now I wrote a review, it's your turn to upadate agein ;D

CATSwillRULE .