Reviews for The Final Journey
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 3/12
Awww, poor Alice. I'm glad her mother got to see her one last time.
karina.spencer.775 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
please write more
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I hope I wasn't the only one who cried x
RemmyBlack chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
awww this was sad but it was kinda happy that helen got to see how happy her yungest daughter was...
It'sOnlyForever chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
hauntingly happy. Did that make any sense? Oh well, it's about Alice's world...

Once again, you prove your brilliance
duchessloki chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
This was absolutely beautiful. You've such a way with words. It was very sad and yet it was happy if you know what I mean, with Helen getting to see how happy Alice was before moving on. I admit I had a tear well up whilst reading this as some parts hit home a little for me.

As for the stage adaptation, I was wondering the same thing. How are they going to do some scenes on the stage, like the Drink Me part? Weird... I think we should start a petition for a sequel, huh? ;)

Great work, hon! Keep it up!

xx darkness xx
Niphuria chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I liked this a lot. It was sad, yet it ended happily in a way. At least she met Tarrant and saw her daughter living the life she was meant to live. And Nivens was so sweet, along with Time, to allow Helen to survive the trip.

Nicely done!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
*sniffles* I really shouldn't have read this at this time, though it is beautifully written. Having lost several family members this last year, this hit a little to close to home.

Thank you for writing this. It really is beautifully written.
Queen Theianna chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Oh, that was lovely! I loved it. I absolutely loved it. And it definitely wasn't too depressing. I have this thing, where I especially like stories where charactes die . . . I'm a death-junkie. 0-0 Anyway, awesome story. Lovely conclusion to the series.
tragicbeauty1991 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Awwww! :'( That was so sad! But it was extremely sweet and a very good, fitting end to the story. (I like this version much better than Burton's! I really do wish he would make a sequel!)