Reviews for Games Without Frontiers
Seta Kaita chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
another very sweet part of the chaotic life of the four of them saturday and sunday were my favorites :)
eve997 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Awe, they're so cute together. I'm so glad the boys are starting to get along :)
saffarinda chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Haha, I couldn't stop laughing through it. My face is red xD Another sequel? Maybe a dash of River this time and still laughing xD I can't stop 'The hottest woman that ever lived' keeps flashing in my mind xD
TeamDean79 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
XD This is great. I just love Rory. And Jack having a threesome with the Ponds? Very, very nice.
sam chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
omfg. the threesome/foursome scenes are HILARIOUS. go rory for allowing that to happen. SO ADORABLE THE REST, THO
Darkened Eternity chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
You write /really/ differently but it's all very very good o.0
Pluppelina chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This was a very nice story! Funny and cute, and I can really see this happening, too
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
OK, first, I would have put this in the review for the one this is a sequel to, but thought of it too late, and I can't edit. I looked at the other reviews for that one, and I really agree with one of the thoughts there, that the Doctor can't forgive himself and has no one to forgive him, and I can really see how that would play into the Master thing, that *he* very likely feels responsible, and guilty, about that as well, and on so many levels too, and that must be yet another so-har thing to carry.

And now- hey, great story! I like this one too, more light-hearted and all. Music and outfits (simpler times and "Doctor? Where are you?"- love that moment), Amy's parents and how everything is suddenly so chaotic, and not in a bad way this time, for all that not everything happening is good, and Rory's comment on it, and Amy and Rory with *Jack*. And then the not-so lighthearted too, Saturday, and "glad we're not the only humans left", and the next line with Amy was perfect.

And while I'd rather like to know the story behind Sunday, because I can't guess it for the life of me, it is a very nice ending, echo again and all.

Thanks!
KiraSparrow chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Aww, thank you for the dedication! :)

Ahahahaha! "The Master doesn't mind terribly, because he has also managed to find a beige cricket outfit and a stick of celery. He goes to search for the reminder of simpler times. 'Doctor? Where are you?'" This is *still* making me giggle. I started thinking about what one would do with a beige cricket outfit and a stick of celery, but then I *stopped*.

And then, 'That wicked grin lit up the not-so-imaginary friend's face. "Sledgehammer."

"Sorry about this," Rory says as they rush. "Pretty typical for us. I try to keep the rest in line."' So awesome and funny!

Oh oh oh! And Friday? Totally made me just squee in complete happiness. :D

'They insist on staying in the same bed, but otherwise have been rendered weak-willed and kittenish by the illness,' was so adorable and made me go "D'aww."

I like how you open the story with the Doctor having a black eye, and close it with the Master having one. I think it adds a nice roundness and completeness to the story.

Overall, another wonderful story in one of my fave AUs, and probably my favorite series from you. I always love how you mix funny, sweet, and poignant in your stories. :)
Atalanta Pendragonne chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Nothing like getting a new-fic notice to brighten up my morning, especially with a shout-out to little old me! This is just adorable. The Japanese pop part made me giggle and gave me the brain-warping thought of a Detroit Metal City crossover.