Reviews for Precious and Fragile Things
Clay Doll chapter 14 . 11/30/2012
This story is great, it made me go 'd'aaaw' and giggle like a loon almost every chapter. Really nice that someone writes about Squee for a change too, he gets so little love.

Really looking forward to the sequel, tea and cookies until then. (Ha. They're not called cookies, they're biscuits. Bis-cuits.)
YaoiOverlord chapter 14 . 11/11/2012
Cant wait :D
1337kitsune chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
I saw quite a few typos in this, but it was still an amazing end to an even more amazing story! I loved it very much, and the sequel sounds very interesting, can't wait to see what you have planned.
BAYALE chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
I am too lazy to log in, so meh. This. Was. FUCKING. AWESOME. ..And adorable. I aww'd at the names of the cat's, in honors of Edgar. That was cute And Nny, aahhhh he makes a good dad! I seriously grinned when I saw this updated and did a little spazzy hand-flap while I squeed.
Shadow the Ranger chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
I LIKED IT! it was fantastic! you know i finally got off my lazy but to finish reading this? i regret that... anyway fantastic ending!
Mantinas chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
This was awesome!
YaoiOverlord chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
Well that escelated quickly.
PurplePunkKitty chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
This was just.. Epic! I love yew, u made my day! (it's 7am here)
Donequis chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
That was fantastic! I loved this chapter! But since you haven't posted it as the completing chapter I wonder where this is going? And I wondered if perhaps you were planning on Squee and Mr. Fuck to get together after all or something along those lines. Or maybe this is the end. Who knows, just you. Either way, I love this story! If it continues, Hooray! If it ends here, oh well, it was great! Thanks for posting this one so fast :) Can't wait to see more stories from you!
PurplePunkKitty chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
omfg, this is so friggin well written! i can.t wait 4 the next chapter! i mean it, i really can.t, so please please update soon. i think this is one of the best jthm fics ever, and you can trust me, read the whole friggin archive. anyway, i love love it and, beside a few grammar mistakes,it is effin perfect.
1337kitsune chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
Please come in now Squee! Please!
Shadow the Ranger chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
why? why did you have to leave it like that? update soon!
BAYALE chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
Oh nooo! DONT DO IT EFF! D:
Shadow the Ranger chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
Update soon! I really think you captured their personalities fantastically!
Jamie Wilson chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
I am so, so glad I didn't stop reading this story. When I found like five or so typo's in the first chapter, I was iffy, but I kept reading and not only have I not noticed any more mistakes, but this story is GREAT! Please keep writing!