Reviews for You Lose
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Wow, this starts off sexy right off the bat! The description is awesome! _ Wow, this was hot! I can totally see this happening too! The characters were so true to their natures in the show, you did a great job illustrating their behaviors and relationship! This is great! Thank you so much for sharing this awesome one shot! This was sexy! _
Yuki Chiko chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
* nosebleed* Great Fanfic! I enjoyed reading it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Hot and sexy I loved it and I love this pairing
Yackii chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I really enjoyed it, soo hot, please do more of this .. !
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
awesome , love how you captured shiki's more gentle side , after all he has had so many chances to like akria and doesn't.
crystalia chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
That was amazing. I love how you describe every motion with enough detail. Absolutally eomethong I loved. 3
White Morticia chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
What bet? That's just an excuse to write smut! xD Not that I'm complaining ;) It was very satisfying to read x3 You've got to love this pairing (which is a shame they're not cannon...). Well, we just have to make do with fanfics xD Thanks for the story!
Also I think this it the first time I've seen pubic hair described as gorgeous xD
Unchained Insanity chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
o.o holy shi- (the rest of this review haz been censored due to user usage of curse words to describe how awesome this story was.)

XD i want morez! lolz, that wqz good. .
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Oh my! That was immensely hot! XD I loved it! :)
Jessi Violet - botdf kitty chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! This was the FRIGGEN BOMB, man! XD
rosaikibu chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
this is really a good one...

you are good in this kinda writing...haha

luv it!
Yoru88 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Oh shi-... That was totally awesome!
Monnette chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
wow that was hot..]
Narkiss chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Oh I loved loved loved this fic- mmmmh...
Falconreach chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
So. Frigging. HAWT. I was reading this and got up to go check my dryer and made a o.e" face. Ya know why? I had that awkward moment where I found out I was SOAKED. Heh, that just means your an awesome writer ;D