Reviews for Amphierotic Bloodlines
This was great, I read it in one sitting and now I'm going to bed (at 3am), sorry for the shit review but I'm so freaking tired by now, I just couldn't put it down before x3
kali07 chapter 50 . 11/18/2014
Omg just an amazing story..I'm so glad I stumbled across it...I hope one day you decide to write the sequel!
Guest chapter 50 . 10/3/2014
This is my absolute favorite fan fiction that has ever been written! I reread it all the time! I love all your stories, but this one is probably my favorite! I would love to read a sequel if you ever write one, but I totally understand if you don't!
Prancer chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I'm literally dying to read the sequel! :(
choyu chapter 50 . 5/15/2014
Sequel? I read the story in two days and it's been a wild ride. Sometimes I wish there was more happy time with the pair though. But I like how you develop the characters.
parkergirl101 chapter 50 . 4/29/2014
That was... I don't even have the words to describe it... you took one difficult subject after another and you turn them into this amazing journey that was at once hearbreaking yet poweful, utterly infuriting but so completely sweet at the same time... honestly, you have a gift. You can take the rawest and ugliest of emotions and turned into something beautiful, cativating... Thank you so much for sharing your talento with all of us... I hope that sequel of yours makes an appearence soon... ;)
Anon chapter 45 . 12/10/2013
Ahem... ok, you made up for all the arguing with this chapter.
Anon chapter 44 . 12/10/2013
I like your story, the way you've developed the characters and the storyline, but I think there is way too much arguing in this story. It's getting tiring and stressful to read, when the characters are arguing throughout most, if not all, of every chapter.
Tuprewmg chapter 50 . 12/9/2013
Damnit, I hate when people write a novel like this, even if it couldn't be written any other way. Tearing down a character, then rebuilding them, just to shatter them again. I guess it's just my inner naivety where love is concerned. I guess I still feel that love can be gotten without pain. Meh. Good story, though.
Viva33 chapter 50 . 10/12/2013
absolutely worthy of my sleepless night. Amazing.
Mwah chapter 50 . 8/4/2013
Truly fantastic story. I found it quite some time ago and recently looked it up again and was overjoyed to find it completed. I am quite sad though that you have not started up the sequel yet :( Pretty please somehow find the inspiration to continue this story because I would love to continue reading!
Guest chapter 50 . 7/21/2013
I love this story so much been following since the beginning when will we see the sequal ? So excited
Srangled Steps chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
So good
xloversflamex chapter 50 . 6/28/2013
oh my god this is so beautifully written! tears are friggin gushing out of my eyes right now. job well done :) incredible! looking forward to the sequel. I know it'll be amazing
The MasterxDoctor chapter 50 . 3/13/2013
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read i love how deep it is and how much feelings it has.