Reviews for The Last Sorcerer
Anoymous chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
Why is it that two antagonists ended up dating one of the digi-destined? I mean, once is okay, but twice is overdoing it a little, don't you think?
Paoshirou Hozomi chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
If this is a Takari, why is the summary saying it's Takeru and Koushiro?
FallenHope-Angel chapter 11 . 5/16/2009
a brilliant sequel and i love the lv trianlges and stuff but i absolutely hate takri fic. but i bear with the stories if the stories are great and yours' was absoltely fantabulous... now i sound like my science teacher. i give it infinity stars!
TheDarkTimeLord chapter 11 . 7/25/2007
hi i have read both stories and was wondering when a sequel would be out thanks from revilo

ps there really good
PatrioticPuppy chapter 11 . 6/30/2007
Very...interesting. I'm not quite sure how to explain it. O_o The plot was creative, and for a sequel, it was surpisingly captivating. The whole romantic relationships were very well crafted, and I loved how the story was Takeru-centric, yet involved many of the other characters. *Glomps Takeru and Koushiro* I just love them so much! _

Anyways, kudos on a job well done.

Link chapter 11 . 4/3/2006
nice story
marisonfire chapter 11 . 2/15/2005
you said in the earlier chapter that there would be TK/Mina in the first chapters that it would be takari after! The story was great but... I don't know. It feels like you told us it would be takari in the end just so that we would stick to the story...
Illusjonerendelavprosessen chapter 11 . 7/14/2004
Hi! I'm a huge Takari fan, but I really liked the TK/Mina thing to You just have to do a sequel! And it should be about the Kari/TK/Mina triangel. And do it soon! Because I'll be waiting by the computer!
Learning to Love chapter 11 . 12/19/2003
I didn't enjoy it as much as the 1st one. I wanted it SO BAD to be a Takari! so, PLEASE, do a sequel, and this time TRY TO END IT WITH TAKARI! thx.
Musicstarlover chapter 11 . 7/6/2003
Guest chapter 11 . 5/8/2003
yay right, he choose to be with neither of them but ask mina ta marry him. That make perfect sense. And don't you dare ever say again you're a takari fan after this ending!
d-3 chapter 11 . 5/7/2003
The story was great but I have to admit that the ending kind of dececived me because I,m a huge takari supporter and lets say that Takeru seems to have made his choice and its not Kari. Anyway the rest of the story was good and original. Anyway, keep on you're good writing even though your couples don't fit me.
Mako-chan chapter 11 . 2/26/2003
Ahh! That was so sad! Yet very well written! I love the developpement love triangle between Mina, Takeru and Kari! This story was excelent! I loved it, the story was so deeply written! But I must admit, even if the whole story was based on a takari relationship-the Mina/Takeru relationship was rather sweet! TK has ways of breaking Mina's heart soo many times-i actually cried for her! Ahh! such a beautiful love story! One of the best I've ever read! MORE! MORE! I declare a sequel! After all, I've read your entire list of fanfics, and I must add-make a sequel to this too! (Duh! Most likely you might! Yeah!) So..anyways, luv your story and all, pls write more Takeru fics!

Takaru chapter 11 . 2/4/2003
Really nice story :). I really hope you do a sequel. The only thing that I was disappointed about was that it wasn't a Takari fic. Oh well still a very well written fic I say.
Sir Brass of the Pen chapter 11 . 1/22/2003
Well, that was an ending I didn't expect, and it was well executed as well. Still a few errors, but they're mostly typos, not too bad. But I still felt like I was waiting for something. Maybe a more solid resolution with the Kari situation. I don't know, but at least it wasn't a cliched ending, which is good. Completely original, and quite well done. Good job! :)

~Sir Brass of the Pen