Reviews for The Pas De Deux Affair
Cilcanice chapter 12 . 8/8/2011
Wonderful story and I have to say your writing is beautiful!
rec1 chapter 12 . 6/19/2011
spectacular story! thank you!
RoseLight chapter 12 . 3/7/2011
A satisfying conclusion to a story full of surprises.
MLaw chapter 12 . 2/28/2011
This is another story to add to my favorites. Love the development of Illya and Karina's relationship that could "never" be. You play between Napoleon and Illya are spot on. Hope when I get my " affair" stories up, they are half as good as yours!
Sierra Sutherwinds chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
Okay, naughty girl. She knows what she wants and certainly, she knows how to get it. ;)
MLaw chapter 9 . 2/19/2011
This is by far one of my favorite stories! Can't wait for more!
Sierra Sutherwinds chapter 9 . 2/3/2011
What a reverse of fortuned. Just when Illya was doing such a great job. Let's hope Napoleon can fetch him first than the bad guys.
RoseLight chapter 9 . 2/3/2011
A Serena Surprise to add yet another layer of complication. Love Napoleon's first response: hit his head or call 21. And the fact that Solo could not remember his date's name? Priceless. Another wistful reference to the romance that could be/can never be: "whisper assurances about his intentions to remain alive for many years" (Aw...) You've got me dangling.
PACTNMMT chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
It has been awhile since I've been able to sit down and read the stories coming in for MFU.

I love this story and it gets more exciting with each chapter! Poor Illya is going to have one heck of a headache from the gas, poor guy. I hope you update quickly.
Sierra Sutherwinds chapter 8 . 1/27/2011
Oh, no. Here's hoping that Napoleon could find out what's going on before Illya gets deeper in trouble!
RoseLight chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
Ah, those eyes "with secrets that would never surface..." And IK's partner, so in tune with his heart. A matter of perspective: Solo sees the morning as a good sign; Poor Doc Morgan dreads seeing IK injured, and sooo early.
Sierra Sutherwinds chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
Poor Illya. That cold war ruined every chance of romance those days, didn't it? Hopefully, at least their plan will work. Something to be satisfied for at the end of the day.
RoseLight chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
I am so thoroughly enjoying this piece. The plot is sound, the setting inspired, but I think it's your characterizations and observations that make your work soar. From Ch 5: "Pain was a bitch, and Illya looked like hell." A simple declarative statement, yet powerful in its simplicity. In this chapter, your opening is a deft and deep essay which describes all Solo's misadventures with women with clarity and compassion. "Genuine affection" "wistful" represent his idealism -and "at least he wasn't lying to her-yet." a bow to the reality of his universe.

"Illya happy." (don't we all aspire to be the catalyst for that?)

It packs such emotional dynamite with such surgical precision. And

"how quickly dreams can die" indeed. Ballet-the perfect metaphor for a delicate balance of diplomatic deviltry.
Sierra Sutherwinds chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
That plan sounds simple enough. At least, now they have an ally to help them from inside. The clock is ticking and the plot thickening. Here's hoping that they won't have much trouble stopping Putkin.
RoseLight chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
Very stylish, how you incorporate little, specific details ie the

grabbed egg sandwiches, into the larger theme of Duty First. You have a delicate touch with Illya: he is not awash and overwhelmed with Angst,but rather gently tugged by memories and might-have-beens. The complex spider web of complications in this Affair keeps agents and readers on their toes (yeah, I had to say it)and the thin ribbon of romance is elusive but haunting us with Possibility.