Reviews for Daleks VS Necrons
wow chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
shit
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
must have more 'sees that thers not more: nooooooo in darth vader voice
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
MORE!
bob chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
keep it going.
reveiw dalek chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
seems great exept a delek could fry even the doctor
Invader Viceroy chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
DUDE MAKE MORE NOW
Der Kaiser chapter 8 . 10/9/2011
Dr. Stravinsky Yuri who is that
ThanosofTitan chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
This is... really confusing. The last chapter indicates this takes place after the Time War, but the Daleks in this story are a lot more primitive than they were then or even afterwards, Davros is alive but so is the Eternal Dalek from the 5th series and the Movellans are still around... I can't make heads or tails of the timeline you're trying to create here, even if time travel is taken into account.
True immortal chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
have done a great job please keep it up.
Invader jrek chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
This is... EPIC! Update soon. Or not. Up to you.
nathan chapter 8 . 3/28/2011
This story is awsome. Awsome awsome awsome!

It's like pure concentrated awsomesauce combined with a gold-plated awsomenasion.

Basicly, please carry it on.
fortkavanagh chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
this story is crazy, I LOVE IT!
Dr Octagonapus chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
This is frickin AMAZING Daleks and Necrons are my 2 favorite Alien Races I have no idea who i want to win But it's about time someone made the 2 most powerfull life hating races in all of Sci-Fi and Gaming now update or be Exterminated/Sacrificed to the Nightbringer what ever the remaining option is after this is finished
AlphaTheGriffin17 chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
Talk about all out war! Nice little inclusion of Dalek X in the story and some pretty good action. Daleks with Necron tech! As if they weren't bad enough.

Some errors in it, spelling stuff and little writing points, but nothing serious. I liked it!
AlphaTheGriffin17 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Not too bad. Nice for you to have the Daleks. Some errors I want to point out. One being that a rel is roughly a second in Dalek time.

Some grammar errors too. Dalek is with a capital, as is Supreme Dalek, because they're names of something and some spelling errors eg OBAY- OBEY.

Otherwise though, it's a good start, I look forward to the rest. The fact they can't adapt to Necron weaponry means the Daleks have a challenge, so that's good.

Keep it up.