Reviews for WITCH: Civil war
Heart of the Demons chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
I'm most definitely feeling the frustration everybody's going through this chapter. No one's sure who to trust ever since Cornelia was killed off, so it's seemingly everyone for themselves. You do your very best in capturing the "W.I.T.C.H." characters' personalities, which makes for pretty epic storytelling.
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Please write another chapter, I can't wait! This story is awesome!
Charmed Summoner chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
I like the story now when are you updating again?
Heart of the Demons chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
It sucks that Will, Caleb, Irma, and Taranee are fighting each other over the death of Cornelia, with poor Hay Lin caught in the middle. Irma and Taranee are only following their hearts. Unless this mystery is solved, no one is safe.
Heart of the Demons chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
Taranee and Irma try to uncover the truth about Cornelia's death against Will's orders, while Alchemy digs really deep into Caleb's background. The mystery is getting much more interesting every time I read it. U
Lexvan chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
Looks like the new W.I.T.C.H. has become their own worst enemy! And Hay Lin is the one suffering from it all. That's not good. And then there's Alchemy. She's getting closer to the truth. That or she'll find out something that'll get Caleb arrested. And now Phobos and Elyon know about Cornelia being dead. And with all of her power, who knows what Elyon will do. And will the Oracle step in and stop Will and Caleb from hurting Taranee and Irma. Or will Hay Lin stop al four of them with her power?

Great chapter! Keep it up!
XV-Dragon chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
That is not good, pretty much everyone is choosing a side and think anyone not on their side is the villian. surpsied anyoen has much power right nwo given the lack of unity they have at the momment.

Great chapter yellow, can't wait to see what you got planned for next in this fic :)
Kalims chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
I agree with XV; tension's pretty high. That could, or would, make things pretty nasty. Good work with the chapter, keep it up.
Lexvan chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
Wow! Alchemy is finding evedance that shows there's more to Caleb that meets the eye. Will's outburst to Taranee's suggestion is making her look more guilty than anything. Taranee and Irma are now on Metamoor inhopes of talking to Elyon for help. Hay Lin is torn between her friends. The two decetives are starting to think more and more that Caleb killed Cornelia. And Cedric was spotted ny Yan Lin. And my question is, who killed Cornelia? Or is she really dead? And if she isn't dead, where is she? And did she fake her own death or was she taken?

Great chapter! Keep it up!
XV-Dragon chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
Looks like the coak and dagger is really kicking in now. everyone is trying to find out stuff behond other people's back and for WITCH tensions are getting really high.

Can't wait to see what you got planned next yellow :)
anonymous1386 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Wew, harsh chapter dude. what've you got against Cornelia anyway? Jusk asking
Lexvan chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
So, Irma and Taranee are thinking Will might of killed Cornelia, while Alchemy thinks Caleb might of done it. Caleb warned Will about Irma and Taranee and Hay Lin warned Will and Caleb about Alchemy. And then there's Phobos, who has Miranda distracting Elyon so he can do what he has to do. The main question is, who killed Cornelia? as it Will, Elyon, Phobos, Cedric, or somebody else all together.

Great chapter! Keep it up, and update soon!
XV-Dragon chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
Ouch the civil war is starting ot get underway I think, since we got Will and Caleb getting ready to for a posible atack and Tarnaee and Irma are lookingl ike they really beleieve Will killed Corny.

Plus we got Alchemy asking qurstion, which will only add more problem.

And then we got Hay Lin in the middle of all this, here is hoping she can recover form all this and smack some sense into everyone before somthing bad happenes.
NIkly chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
wow, I have no idea about what will happen next. Now WITCH don't trust each other anymore, Alche my is on the road and Elyon wants to find out why Phobos want to distract her. And Phobos is really relaxed even if a Guardian is dead. Uhm, this is weird.

Cool! Keep it up!
Kalims chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
Curiosity killed the cat, Alchemy. Nosing around won't do that girl any good, I believe.

When friends stop trusting each other, the situation could only become a whole lot worse. I'm very curious about what could happen next.

Good chapter, yellow 14. Can't wait for the next one!