Reviews for TOS Truth or Dare!
Skull White Formerly ShreiBeau chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
NOOOO! I LOVE YOU CHEKOV! U R SO MY FAV WITH UR ACCENT AND UR GETTING HIT ON THE HEAD! AND UR SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY IN THE VOYAGE HOME!
Skull White Formerly ShreiBeau chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Good so far . . . nothing to report, just all that pressure . . . I'm excited for the next chapter, anyway.
tempest10 chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
I couldn't put this in the forum, so is it okay if I put this in a review? I will try to find the forum to see it.
If no, you can just ignore this.
If yes, first of all, this is HILARIOUS!
Second of all, my dare is that everyone acts out/sings the 'Tevye's Dream' scene from Fiddler on the Roof. You can find the scene on YouTube. Kirk should do the part of Tevye, Rand is Golde, Chapel is Grandma Tzeitel, and Uhura is Fruma-Sarah. Everyone else can just sing in the chorus.
If you're not familiar with Fiddler on the Roof, it is a really cool musical and this is a really funny scene.
Thanks! Really, though, you don't have to do this because it would probably be a lot of work.
Thanks again, though.
Spocko chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I dare the whole crew to make and dance in a ballet.
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
Going to check out the forum now…
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
Oh, I am SO going to use Zell's crush on Chekov in OFAS. Be warned.
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
You haven't, by any chance, read the Official Fanfiction University of Middle-Earth? Because the bit about Lotr fanfiction and Chekov getting chased by fangirls are very reminiscent of OFUM, and the chased by fangirls thing will most definitely happen at the Official Fanfiction Academy of Starfleet.
This is pretty funny, but I can't think of dares or truths!
hermione-of-vulcan chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
I'm reading this because you said Zell is the one applying to the Official Fanfiction Academy of Starfleet. Thanks for the application!
I'm finding this fic rather amusing. I like how Zell has all these powers 'cause she's the author. An author does have power over their characters like that, but it's funny to see it "for real".
The fluffy fluffball of DOOM chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
OK,OK I HAVE REVIEWED!Please stop scaring me! Now, what to say...

Mybe I should say that I am ROTFL allready and it's only the first chapter?

Or should I say that this fic is going to be great and I can't wait to read the rest?

OR should I say that this story is a really great idea, and it is so original?

Ummm... oh, I can't decide, as this story is just to awesome to put into words :) I. MUST. READ. MORE! ;)
Summer of '69 chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
I dare Kirk to dance to Sexy Back in his underwear in front of everyone. Yeah, I'm weird.
Laveycee chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Just wanted to read this again-and, to stop the creepy staring, review-so...ta-da! And almost EVERY episode McCoy says, "I'm a doctor, not a _!", doesn't he?
The Reader Who Was Illogical chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
Yay! Truth or Dare! I love these kinds of stories! And I love Star Trek! (even though I've only watched a single full episode, It was The Naked Time, third episode I think.)

I have a lot of interesting dares... (evil grin)

First. I challenge them all to a game of Rock Paper Scissors. Big Bang Theory Style! (Rock, paper, scissors,

lizard, Spock) because I just can't imagine how to explain that to Spock. ;)

Second. I dare Scotty to sing "More Than Alive" by the Ready Set, with everyone else singing backup.

Third. I dare Dr. Mcoy to be nice to Spock for 24 hours.

Fourth. I dare Captain Kirk to sing "Popular" from the play Wicked.

And Last but certainly not least, I dare Spock to wear a super-sensitive-impossible-to-fool-maybe-even-telepathic mood ring for the rest of the day, and every time it changes colors announce it, and what the color means. Kiss your logic goodbye!

(I'm only doing this because I love you... *Bats eyelashes mysteriously*)
scottydog chapter 6 . 4/26/2011
mwahahahahahahahah! i dare all the characters (scotty and mccoy especially) be force to tell about stupid stuff they did as kids (giving an older sister a haircut she will never forget, going missing for a week, swimming in the toilet... or at least trying to and getting stuck... stupid things like that or even more stupid) or the stuffed animals they used to sleep with (and still sleep with... hmmmmm...) also force scotty to say "in the name of the piece of trash Enterprise" before everything he says and he has to say 60 things per hour. ohh thatll hurt him... sorry scotty cause youre my favorite.
ultimatechekovscottybonesgirl chapter 6 . 4/26/2011
luv this fic! i dare mccoy to eat two triple angus burgers from mcdonalds and a coke and fries all in two minutes and not throw up but burp five times in the next minute after.. i dare scotty to cartwheel all the way from the bridge to engineering and then to sickbay and back to the bridge. andi dare sulu to shout "i gotta pee" every time someone says his name. and i dare chekov to sing bohemian rapsody while he waltzes with spock. i dare spock to say "GO MIAMI DOLPHINS!" as a response to every question. and i dare mccoy to lisp everything he says.
Mystic Angel 007 chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
Dare for all: I think that all of the guys should waer feamle uniforms & vice versa for one episode.

Dare for Scotty: Sing 'Solitary Man' by Johnny Cash.

Truth: Has Kirk ever considered dating Joanna McCoy? (What is her father's reaction?)

And just a shout out to McCoy - you're the best *hugs*