Reviews for Strawberry and the Bee
JAYTREES365 chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Hey i am new to this so can some one tell me how to post my own fanfic
Chaosweaver13 chapter 6 . 9/15/2014
This is an amazing story, i noticed how long ago the last update was. Please don't abandon this story, too many great stories get dropped when they completely deserve to be continued, seeing such great writing skills and grammar being used, i can see this story was written with a lot of thought and determination, please update soon and frequently. i have begun doing a co fanfiction with a friend, so i can understand the concept of writers block, but one year is far too long to delay a story update TT keep up the great work and hope to see this one continuing soon.
Signed,
Chaosweaver13
Shadowprice chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
this is great you should make more
Iskandar06 chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
interesting dont quit and please update
cerberus321 chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
I hope this updates again
anonymous chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
hay bro nice story but you think about wrppen it up aye its getting long
I.Must.Break.You chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Like where this is going after reading the first chapter. One thing that does tend to turn me off though is the fact that the story is written in the present tense. It's not a bad thing, but remember this isn't really a script for an actor busy with an audition. If I were you, i would rewrite the story in the past tense. It's much easier to read.

Regards.
shadow wolf 501 chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
not bad i think you underestimate ichigo a litle bt other than that its a good fic
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
mmm cool
delax chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
Pretty spiffy, the forementioned plot is intriguing.
Admittedly the pretend to be a couple thing is a very common trope (not quite a cliche, but...), however there are not that many different ways for these two to disguise together.
Bro/sis, lady/guard, parent/child, friends, etc all have various difficulties.

As you write more of the byplay, try to show that it is not the same as Ichigo/Rukia's, because superficially Soi Feng and Rukia are quite similar.
I'm terrible at the relationship stuff, so I can't really help...
IchiRuki usually involves arguments, lots of them; I know that much.
Soi Feng's one known relationship is pretty obsessive, so I vote yandere (lol).
Sergeant Grunt chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Great chapter the pairing isn't one chosen often but you certainly make it seem very possible no far stretch of either character personality. Looking forward to the update
Darkus Cyril chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
nice chapter, update soon
pinky9292 chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
Brilliant
99 luffy chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
well this is a good concept
I'm Solo chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
the sugar at the end of this chapter made my teeth fall out. nice chapter all in all.