Reviews for Strawberry and the Bee
Random-Fan-2017 chapter 9 . 4/26
Hello again, just wondering about a few more things, 1. PLEASE! I would really appreciate if you could wright the next chapter as soon as possible if you intend to, because I still love the Strawberry and the Bee series and I would love to read even more of your awesome story. 2. What would Ichigo and Soi Fon's child's last name be? Since Ichigo is from the Shiba clan but is named Kurosaki and Soi Fon is from the Fon clan, a low ranking noble house but still a noble house, so would they be a Fon, a Shiba or a Kurosaki? Or would they have a long name like Omaeda's, as his full name is Marechiyo Nikkōtarōemon Yoshiayamenosuke Ōmaeda. Long ass name right? Still better than names like Apple, Blanket, Memphis or Pilot Inspector, and yes that's a real name (Unfortunately). 3. Is there going to be more stuff involving Avish and Tirfni's group and/or organization? Because I have no idea what they want (besides killing random people in horrible ways) and would like to know their end game (assuming they have one outside of random violent killings or whatever else they like doing).
Hope your doing well and still enjoy doing what you do, can't wait to read more of the best Ichigo X Soi Fon story, and I hope all goes well for us both. See ya next time Leon.
Monster King chapter 9 . 4/25
Great story I really liked it can't wait until the next update.
Random-Fan-2017 chapter 9 . 4/16
I don't know if this is the final chapter or not, but if it's not and you continue could you please have a Soi Fon meets the Kurosaki family chapter. I would love to read about Ichigo and Soi Fon's time spent with Isshin, Karin and Yuzu, (and maybe Kon). Ichigo should probably thank Kon and Yuzu for unintentionally helping them get together via Kon's lion plush body. And would they tell Ichigo's family about the new growing addition to the Kurosaki clan? Just asking because I love this Fic. It's one of THE BEST romance/drama/action/comedy fictions I've ever read. I've already read it three time and I can't stop reading it because it's just that good. Wish you the best and hope you keep doing more of this great work.
Shadow Phoenix-Dragon chapter 9 . 2/21
I am loving this story. please update soon
Janell Harris chapter 9 . 2/4
Amazing truly amazing great job on this story I enjoy reading this very much it's a very good thought out story u did an amazing job and a applaud you keep up the the good work
Janell Harris chapter 7 . 2/2
God damn that was good man I loved this story great job two more chapters left makes me sad this story is just to damn good
Janell Harris chapter 5 . 2/2
This story is amazing it has everything I like you made it a chase for the two secret lovebirds lol great job
Bookworms and Nerdity chapter 9 . 1/31
I am kicking myself for finding this fic so late. I ship ichigo and Sui-Feng so hard for some reason and this is one of the best fic's I've found so far. I hope you update soon.
LordDarkFluff chapter 9 . 1/19
gah when i saw this was the last chapter was so worried there wouldnt be anymore glad to see it was just updated today
Ziltoid chapter 9 . 1/14
Hmm... its been a year since the last update. Abandoned? Would be a pity. Would've loved to see Omaeda getting his ass kicked.
The insta-pregnancy thing is a bit ridiculous, though.

Oh well, I'll just click 'follow' and hope for new material...
Ziltoid chapter 5 . 1/12
...that last paragraph feels like a summary of what could've been a full story. Feels kinda lazy, tbh, especially after you did take the time to describe everything that happened up till then.
Silence42 chapter 9 . 10/23/2016
Plez update, if you dont i will tickle
Fanficlover2017 chapter 9 . 10/4/2016
Great story! The cliff you left your readers hanging on kinda bites. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Shinigami-no-Kaze chapter 9 . 9/8/2016
Loving the story please update soon
Destributor chapter 6 . 8/19/2016
Really Kira did you take the Name from Death Note ?