Reviews for Whatever Works
Li chapter 2 . 6/16
This is absolutely awful. First, you made Beverly rape Sheldon. Second, you didn't have him tell Leonard correctly. Lastly, you broke the characters from the original then tried to adhere to them.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 13 . 9/27/2016
Can't stop smiling! Great story!
Readingshoe chapter 13 . 1/31/2016
That was a fun and sexy story! I enjoyed reading it. (i couldn't take breaks till finished reading it).
Yay for nice mothers and so damn sexy Sheldon :D
Thank you for sharing!
manapohaku2 chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Oh my god did she just rape him. Poor Sheldon how do you tell your best friend that.
hentai18ancilla chapter 13 . 1/10/2015
Amazing!
Isilme Dragon chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
Awesome and fucking hot. I really enjoyed this story. Developments in Sheldon was amazing. (Though, the Beverly/Sheldon part...leave me feeling as this 'coitus' part, was more 'rape' that 'sex'). For the rest, bravo.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
love it!
DarthRexPoke44 chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Dr. Greene in the real world(not in your FF) is an actual physicist, he is also a String Theorist.
And if I'm correct, Sheldon is actual good at cooking, he just doesn't want to, like the time he made banana bread for Penny.
Azariah Everest Luciano chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
I love this! And I love your writing! Please never stop! (:
Ampanda chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
This was absolutely perfect and the characters were so well written. It's really rare to see Sheldon accurately portrayed. Your Sheldon was spot on. I loved it.
M chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I live this story it's the only Big Bang Theory story that I've read, so far. The only things that I dislike is the first few chapters. Beverly raped Sheldon. When someone doesn't consent to sex it's rape. I don't know if you believe in the double standard that men can't be raped by women or if you don't know the legal definition I rape. If it had been the other way around and Beverly was sleepin on the couch and Sheldon decided to have sex with her. Would you consider that rape? Also Leonard reaction was plain wrong. Sheldon kept on telling Leonard that he didn't want to but Leonard kept on blaming Sheldon. If you take out the first two chapters your story would be even better.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
Please please please upload a chapter that involves those cuffs ;) That would be great! Awesome job though! Love it!
MsGirludontknow chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
I love the little one liners at the ends and the way you incorporate things theyve said or have happened in the show into your book
MsGirludontknow chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
U should totally write a side story for this so we could see leonardxsheldon bondage!
Trixx chapter 13 . 6/20/2012