Reviews for Whatever Works
manapohaku2 chapter 1 . 10/29
Oh my god did she just rape him. Poor Sheldon how do you tell your best friend that.
hentai18ancilla chapter 13 . 1/10
Isilme Dragon chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
Awesome and fucking hot. I really enjoyed this story. Developments in Sheldon was amazing. (Though, the Beverly/Sheldon part...leave me feeling as this 'coitus' part, was more 'rape' that 'sex'). For the rest, bravo.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
love it!
DarthRexPoke44 chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Dr. Greene in the real world(not in your FF) is an actual physicist, he is also a String Theorist.
And if I'm correct, Sheldon is actual good at cooking, he just doesn't want to, like the time he made banana bread for Penny.
Azariah Everest Luciano chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
I love this! And I love your writing! Please never stop! (:
Ampanda chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
This was absolutely perfect and the characters were so well written. It's really rare to see Sheldon accurately portrayed. Your Sheldon was spot on. I loved it.
M chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I live this story it's the only Big Bang Theory story that I've read, so far. The only things that I dislike is the first few chapters. Beverly raped Sheldon. When someone doesn't consent to sex it's rape. I don't know if you believe in the double standard that men can't be raped by women or if you don't know the legal definition I rape. If it had been the other way around and Beverly was sleepin on the couch and Sheldon decided to have sex with her. Would you consider that rape? Also Leonard reaction was plain wrong. Sheldon kept on telling Leonard that he didn't want to but Leonard kept on blaming Sheldon. If you take out the first two chapters your story would be even better.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
Please please please upload a chapter that involves those cuffs ;) That would be great! Awesome job though! Love it!
MsGirludontknow chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
I love the little one liners at the ends and the way you incorporate things theyve said or have happened in the show into your book
MsGirludontknow chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
U should totally write a side story for this so we could see leonardxsheldon bondage!
Trixx chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
Great read.
HolyToledo chapter 13 . 6/7/2012
Holy Smutty-Amazingness, Batman!

Words cannot even begin to describe how utterly perfect this fic is. Not only are there rather amazing sex-scenes, but the characters are so well written and their interactions are just adorable. I love how even when having sex, Shelly is still an egotastical know-it-all and you incorporated a control kink into the whole thing. And Leonard's insecurities were nicely placed as well.

I also love Raj's apparent finesse in high heels. Same goes for Mary's hugs at the end, she seems far too nice to just disown Sheldon and to turn her back on Leonard.

Thanks for writing this!
AsianCutie93 chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
Wow, this was amazing! It's both funny and serious, and I can actually believe it could happen. A lot of fanfics about Sheldon/Leonard are really out-of-character to the point it's as if they tossed the guys' personalities out the window! Thanks for writing this. It definitely deserves a place on my favorite stories list. :)
lil joker 1989 chapter 13 . 5/28/2012
you have no idea how freaking amazing this was to read...seriously