Reviews for Death Eaters and Benadryl
kkcnelson2002 chapter 19 . 1/27
This story was/is amazing and I truly hope you find the muse to write more.
worthy adversary chapter 19 . 1/26
It was an absolute pleasure to read your story, I have always loved Lucius' character and you gave the wizarding world and all the characters in the story so much depth, I think that's what made this story special and incredible. It's funny, it has it's share of drama and references to history. Of course it isn't fully completed, which is a shame, but it works as an open ending or new beginning for Lucius anyway. If you ever wonder whether this story is worth continuing, I'm sure a great many people would love it to be finished. You did a really good job writing Lucius' and Fenrir's character development. I know it's already 2016 but do continue writing this if you have the time and interest. If not, well, it's a story well written and well worth reading. Severus weaponizing the Weasley pranks and Papa Odie giving Lucius a hit from his blunt was just too awesome, to boot! :)
The Accomplice chapter 19 . 1/15
Oh man, these chapters have kept me laughing in the same way "The Best Friends" always has. Definitely going to be one of my favorites. I really enjoy the depth to which each of these characters posses in their backstories.
Bona chapter 6 . 1/1
Hello. I hope you haven't abandoned this story, because I am officially hooked on this. I doubt I'll be able to to stop reading until I reach your latest updated chapter.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/17/2015
This is one of the most original stories I've read on this site and it needs to be finished.

I'd love to sit and share a smoke with Odie but not that stuff he's smoking.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 19 . 12/8/2015
*Starry eyes.* I love it! Good job!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 18 . 12/8/2015
Ohhh that is an interesting tidbit of history.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 17 . 12/8/2015
The Toad needs to die.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 16 . 12/8/2015
Fenrir is actually pretty cool and adorable.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 15 . 12/8/2015
Nooo don't do that! I my start mentally pairing them up.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 14 . 12/8/2015
Now I know what they've been smoking.*Snickers.*
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 13 . 12/8/2015
What was that?0-0

Haha, Lucius is fun to read like this.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
Haha, where did they catch Rita in this?
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 11 . 12/8/2015
Ohhhh Arthur is wonderful! Plus I have to say, that was very much like dress up.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 10 . 12/8/2015
That is a weird situation. Seems like it can only be created in