Reviews for Mello's NUMBER ONE Guide to Writing Fanfiction
Karano chapter 5 . 1/15
I was like "WTF is dear Seph doing here..." then I remembered that this is Matt so he's playing FF7. And I held my hopes up for yaoi...for nothing. Now THAT would be a crack fic I'd read.
Karano chapter 2 . 1/15
o.o You're teaching grammar in a pleasant way. You'd make an awesome teacher into formatting stuff. You already do.
ultimma.gothicca chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
I learned a lot. *nods head in certainty and pride*

Every fan fic writer should read this!
TheBlackFeatherGirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Mello's job is complete, I LOL'ed at this.. XDD
kimchi-tan chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Even if this is a parody, the lessons (plus the comments XD) were refreshing :)
Tabby34x chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
Wow... That was hilarious! I loved Mello's commentary. This really will help me in the future on stories.

Good job! This is definitely going on my favorites list. :)

From,
Tabby34x
LastNeko chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Yay! I laughed! It took me about an hour of page after page of yaoi storys, that seem to be flooding , just to find this humor filled story! I'm glad that I surivived through it all. Litterally, I was just listing off all the yaoi's that'd I'd seen. "Yaoi... yaoi... yaoi..." Ten pages later,"Yaoi... yaoi... down right wrong yaoi... yaoi..." *sigh* Anyway, I enjoyed reading this story. Hey, I even checked the "favorite" box for the story. Farwell!
PandaEyedDetective chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
*has died laughing thanks to the certificate at the end*
PandaEyedDetective chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Haha! Love the bit when Mello was threatening Matt! Awesome chapter, and I'm so glad you wrote from Matt's POV, though Mello doing the pairings chapter would have been interesting, especially when he got to the MelloxNear part XD
PandaEyedDetective chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Again, awesome. I really like how you reccomend fics that you've read in here, it's really hard to find good fanfics :)
PandaEyedDetective chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Totally agree with you about the OCs, way too many awful ones :P Mello made me lol so much in this chapter! Your writing is bloody brilliant
PandaEyedDetective chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
You know, when I clicked on this story I expected a fanfic that wasn't really that helpful and was mainly for the humour, but this is actually really helpful! You've got a perfect balence between having an informative guide and having Mello be completely epic. Though I am now afrais he will murder me since I've bedn doing quite a bit of this wrong XD
PandaEyedDetective chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Lol! This is awesome :D On to chapter two!
Rosalie chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Haha, my birthday is on April 3rd.
1tE5o6 chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Wammy-sues piss me off a lot, actually. Maybe it's simply the overused concept of being raised at Wammy's that urks me to no end. Which also means, of course, that the OC is an orphan. Whoop-dee-fucking-doo. Why do people do that? Canceling out next to ALL of a character's relatives in fanfiction is just... SO overdone and SO boring. -_-''