Reviews for Fallout: Cyrodiil
CanadianRugbyguy chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
Interesting premise here. Probably abandoned.
Lord of Demise chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
Go on this is actually fairly good
Nevvarchive chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
Awesome, awesome, awesome.

I didn't play fallout much, but this is still awesome.

A really interesting concept, a fallout/oblivion crossover. Really cool, too. Waiting for more chapters.
Nevvarchive chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
First of all, I would like to say this needs to be in the crossovers section.
Leo W chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
Love the crossover idea, just wish more people tried it. Would like to see more, I'm a hardcore Fallout and Elder Scrolls fan. Patiently waiting for more.
Agent 94 chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
If I were familiar with the the TES series, I'd be very impressed. A shame really.
Little Loki chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
I expected not to like this, but it's actually not half bad.
ReBirth-Syndrome chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
Rad Story, but considering Its nature it should be in the crossover section .
Demon971 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I honestly thought this was gonna be a cheap shot at Fallout 3 for using same engine as ES: Oblivion, but you know, the story is pretty decent and written quite well.

It plays out well with that interesting twist. For that, I say kudos!
Remy King chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
I'm not going to lie, this is actually really good! Looking forward for more.
CitadelGamesSalesman chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
Cool. Crap, if dirge got bit, he might get Hemophybic Horpfeuahfod or whatever that vampire disease is called :D:D:D

It's really cool to have both my favourite video game world together, hoopefully that hunter will be a main part.
AnthonyS chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
Another excellent chapter. I liked the introduction of a Cyrodiil native and I do find it interesting (although not unbelievable) that he didn't understand English. That ought to make things interesting. Hopefully the Imperials do or this could get very bad. I can't help but say it again. Dirge is still my favorite character. I'm wondering about the vampire bite. Obviously this means he could turn without the proper treatment, which is one hell of a long quest in the game. Skingrad is also an interesting place to put them near since that's where the vampire count lives if I remember right. Coincidence? I think not. Your grammar was pretty much spot on and I only noticed one error. I think you had something in present tense rather than past, but I imagine that was just a slip up of the keyboard. Anyways, character development is steady and your pacing is well done. Bravo.
AnthonyS chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Dang. That's all I can say. This is one of the best stories I've read on this site. Your grammar could use a tad bit of work in place, mainly the using of commas, but I don't even feel the need to bore you with the details 'cause I was so utterly enthralled by this story. The idea is one I've heard before but never was actually interested in. Your characters are well fleshed out for being so early in the story, especially Dirge who I was quite fascinated with. I can't help but wonder if he is the big LW. That would certainly make things interesting although it's not necessary either way. He seems about the most likable character out of the whole bunch although none of them are exactly heroes. I'm looking forward to having a bit more explained, for example if I'm reading it right, a mist replaced where Paradise Falls used to be. So questions arise. Did Paradise Falls come with Dirge and the others or is it just gone? Did only the people who died show up in Cyrodiil? And did anyone in Cyrodiil show up in D.C.? Also, what happened to the Brotherhood guys who found the GECK? I know you'll most likely answer these questions but these are the big main inquiries I have so far and might help keep you on track with the big points. Anyways, best of luck and I really do like this story a lot so far. Bravo.
CitadelGamesSalesman chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
This is amazing so far! You did a great job here, the description of that battle was so awesome and you have left an exciting cliffhanger!

I can't wait to read the next one!
Cressida Isolde chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I am REALLY looking forward to seeing where this goes.