Reviews for In the Back of Our Minds
I love this! The ending was brilliant! :D
Katerina Riley chapter 13 . 10/1/2012
Nice! You need to write more of these! :D
EveBB chapter 13 . 7/14/2012
I enjoyed this. There are times when I think it's obvious what the characters are thinking but other times when it's a bit ambiguous. I would love to know what the writers/actors themselves thought the characters were thinking. You did a very good job of getting into their heads. Thanks for sharing.
merlinandfreyaFTW chapter 10 . 5/20/2012
i honestly think this is my favourite episode, though it's a shame Will had to die :/ i liked him. Anyways, this is just about the only one where Arthur's not mean to Merlin, and he doesn't get called an idiot once xD Lol i think it's my fave eppy because everyone's so nice to my favourite character, and it's nice to have a season 1 morgana. This chapter cleared up for me what Arthur would've done if Will hadn't died, and it's great to see that he cares for Merlin so much, though he wont admit it. Best chapter, i think :)
MerlinandfreyaFTW chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
Merlin makes a good point here that i'm pretty sure he doesn't make in the episode: that a noble can be bad! I mean, seriously! Half of Uther's freaking 'friends' try to murder either him or his son. *sigh* you think he's have learned by now. I think Arthur also grew a little in this chapter, realizing that normal people can be noble without a title. so far, so good :D
merlinandfreyaFTW chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
xD Arthur's reaction to being knocked out with a lump of wood, and Merlin denying being in love with Gwen are the funniest parts of the episode, and you just made it funnier! Wonder what Arthur's going to think about Merlin being in love with Gwen in your sequel xD
merlinandfreyaFTW chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
this chapter really made me think about how the characters were feeling through the episode. it's nice that Arthur's not such a prat towards Merlin...well, not anymore than usual x) it was good, but maybe you could have included Gwen's POV in it? Aside from that, it's pretty much perfect!
merlinandfreyaFTW chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
yeah, merlin's right, Valiants creepy. and obviously Valiant can't kill merlin because he's virtually indestructible xD
merlinandfreyaFTW chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Ok, this is what i'm going to do. now that i've noticed you've written one for each episode, i am going to re-watch the entire season and read these after each episode. i loved it that much! i hope you've made more :D
kamuinoyume chapter 13 . 12/22/2011
This was pretty nice, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm eagerly awaiting your fic of season 2!
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 13 . 9/27/2011
Some of the story reads like a teenagers diary - but given their ages it probably should.

I haven't seen any one else pick up on the devastation of this story... that in the span of less than three days, Merlin almost loses the three most important people in the world to him.

I hadn't thought that of course Merlin might have been able to tell Arthur everything then as he was going to die anyway.

Nimueh really didn't see her enemies as human otherwise she couldn't have seriously suggested Merlin join her after sacrificing the very people who matter to him.
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
Yes.. I don't see Anhora as evil. Maybe so old that the problems of one country or one harvest mean little next to looking after the unicorns.
Michelle W chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
My favorite chapter so far! "The Poisoned Chalice" is one of my favorite episodes, and you've the details pretty nailed down. Good chapter, and I still have more to read!
IceCreamDoodle13 chapter 13 . 5/10/2011
Love this story! Such a great insight into how those two felt, I felt like I was really reading what they thought. You write their developing friendship so well. Thanks for an awesome story! :D
Christina B chapter 13 . 3/25/2011
This was such a fantastic story that I'm sad to see it go, and I can't wait for the sequel. Great job!