Reviews for Prince Blaine and the Quest
Books-Bring-You-To-Wonderland chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
Short but sweet :) loved it and KEEP WRITING! Pure great at it!
PicnicDay chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
ull of dorama! This is amazingly great XD
cecelily chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
i loved the octagon table and the avpm/s quotes. i really like this story so far. keep up the great work!
Nessarose chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
"you never tell a girl you like her, it makes you look like an idiot!" AVPM is a quarter of my life. (The rest is Klaine, Hufflepuff, and Wicked.)
PotterstargleekurtsieMCRmy chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Rumbleroars! Totally awesome! I love it.
MusicalEscape chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
I enjoyed this story very much! I love fantasy :) rachelea... Heh
Guest chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
Wow...your crazy.
abbylabby chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
That was all very adorable. A worthy ending, and a happy one, to an epic journey.

You did really well
Lorelei-elf chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
great story! so much fun
Milo chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
Absolutely loved this story. Kind of sad that it's over though...Anyway, excellent job and I hope you write many, many more stories! 8D
Izzyv1o chapter 9 . 2/27/2011
Absolutely fantastic. I love the way it's told as a fairy tale, the way the land suddenly changes when they move between the kingdoms, the way you incorporated all of the different characters, all in all, I love everything!

I'm sorry I didn't review each chapter, but reading on my ipod kind of makes that hard. I'm also sad that I didn't find this story sooner - I guess that's a detriment to browsing "completed".

This is a truly beautiful story, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it today. Thank you for writing it, and be sure to keep up the good work!

(Also: I thought Rumbleroar was nice. I suppose this is a fairy tale, but still. :])
SummerMei chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
Hi, Sarah! Sorry this isn't a logged in review, because...Well, I'm not logged in :P In my eagerness to come and read when I discovered the alert email! I am in love with the ending, pleased to know Blaine didn't forget noble Summer ;)

Anyways, as sad as I am to see this journey end, it has been totally awesome ;)

Oh, and Kurt and Blaine? SuperMegaFoxyAwesomeHot! :D x
aspiringtoeloquence chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
This was just completely precious in all ways. :)
akerri.dogi chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
I loled at the Will and Emma part. Yay for happy endings!
Genevia chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Awww, :( It's over. I can't help but be sad yet strangely happy because of the ending.