Reviews for Hairstyles
Alligates chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
ERMAHGERD THEY'RE SO ADORABLE I'VE DIED FFFF
trufflemores chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I love the way you write Blaine. I've said it before and doubtless I'll say it countless times over, but I love the way you write him. He's sweet and affectionate and adorable, and he balances Kurt out perfectly. He brings out that happier side of Kurt whenever he's around, and it's clear that their dynamic - even this early on - is fun and borderline flirtatious. They get along well because there's already trust there. Kurt trusts Blaine with his hair, and Blaine trusts Kurt to tell him to back off if he's being presumptuous. (Although it was adorable to read him trying to find another word for 'sexy' in case sexy wasn't what Kurt had been attempting to look (which he had).)

These two are too precious for words sometimes, and you always capture the best of them. I love how Blaine notices something as simple as Kurt's hairstyles, and how flattered Kurt is because of it. Adorable bbs.
mskelseylove chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I really like your pre-relationship Kurt and Blaine. And I definitely agree that anytime Kurt's bang's are in the front he looks about five years younger than he probably should.
aridnie chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
OH LOOK A WILD KLAINE-FLAIL FIC!

Thanks for getting me squealing. (:
ErusResRei chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Oh. The adorableness. THEY DON'T EVEN REALIZE HOW PERFECT THEY ARE. *flails*

Yeah. I know. I'm crazy.

So in the past 3 days, I've read almost half your Glee stuff. I think I'm insane. Or addicted. Or something.
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
D'aww *_* That's just an adorable explanation for Kurt's hairstyle in that episode xD I love it.

~K
MoreThanABlipinTime chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This is SOOOO cute! D

Gaaaaaaaah! 3

I noticed that too! His hair was all back to being...boyish. I was wondering why that happened...and now I do!

I WOULD CRY TEARS OF JOY IF YOU WERE A WRITER ON GLEE!

I think they write the show wonderfully and all...but they leave hundreds of gaps that they never fill, and you're right!

There's too much in one episode for me to wrap my head around it...I have to sit and think of what happened in the episodes and why and all that stuff after I watch it. I understand them not wanting to make a big deal out of every little thing, but it doesn't matter, us gleeks want them too! :)

You're writing is AMAZING! D Me so happy! XD
rofro05 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
A very nice little look into one possible reason for what my friends has dubbed Kurt's multiple personality hair this season. We died when we saw his hair in this number and I like the take you put on it.

I think that maybe if Ryan Murphy called you up and put you on the writing team you could help them with some of the massive plot holes that have been around. But we can all only dream I suppose!
Ghostlanxx chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Just wanted to let you know, on your profile, where there is the list of fics that are part of your stressbaker verse, the one saying Hairstyles doesn't link here, but it leads to AaD,TTaD :) which is the next fic in that verse and all :)
Eatfoodzap chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
HOLY GRILLED CHEESUS, HOW HAVE I NOT REVIEWED THIS YET? I read it like 3 times a week.

The writing style in this is so simple that you just sort of float through the story as you read it. And yet you manage to have the perfect amount of description that you can just feel everything there. Kurt's inner monologues are just precious, really.

But I think the dialogue is the best part. It sounds really natural, but with that small bit of awkwardness and fumbling that makes it so real.

I would die of happiness if you went to write for Glee. I shall start a petition immediately. *nod*
colfer chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
at least when season three ends, we'll still have brittney. no way shes gonna graduate.
fansofcollisions chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Oh, I miss Kurt's season 1 hair so much. Every time I see the swoop it makes me want to stick his head under a faucet. Naww, I'm glad Blaine agrees with me.

Ok, I've given myself an emotional break. Back to your angsty one-shots! (Because, you know, I don't have anything important to do at the moment. Like sleep, for instance.)
Natvv chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
sofuckingcute :D :D :D
xLupinxLoverx chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Aw, Kurt and his hair! A gorgeous fic, so fluffy and lovely!
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 3/15/2011