Reviews for Happy Birthday
Ardina Falconhurst chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I really enjoyed this story too! Glad I found you with the Unbreakable story, and now this! I haven't seen Equilibrium in ages! I'm going to have to look it up tonight and watch it too! I loved this little moment you captured between brother and sister, it's really well written. And the way they spoke about their father, knowing he doesn't love them yet...because he's still taking the pills...these children were so strong. To not show their emotions after their mother's death, that's crazy strong! And you captured it wonderfully! Thanks for writing such a good piece! Keep it up!
Pepper
omega1979 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Since Lisa was so under written for the movie, i loved this one-shot. and the ending was so sad. well done to you
KrnYong chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Awww, the kids are so cute. I think they really were underrated heroes, being so brave in a dangerous society where their dad didn't even love them.
MyDirtyLittleSecret chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
That was wonderful. It was very cute and sweet. It would be awesome if you added a follow post-movie. :D
Auna chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I agree, well done. :) I really enjoyed this. I wish more people would write for this movie.
blank00001 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
oh wow, this is the first Equilibrium fanfic i've ever read,(sad, i know) and i really, really like it! you shouldnt stop, continue! what would happen if they got their dad a present? what about after he realizes his kids havent been dosing?

You capture the characteristics and feel perfectly! well done!