Reviews for Coping
Kermit's Rainbow Connection chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Great job and great characterization for both Merlin and Arthur. This really could have been inserted into the actual episode itself it's so good. I really loved the bonding between Merlin and Arthur, this was really good!
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Watched him as the young man kept them out of sight of any soldiers and, strangely, he found he had complete confidence in his ability to do so. Why was that? He found himself thinking as they started up another staircase. Why was it that he could trust Merlin to get him where he needed to be while he was injured, when he wouldn't even trust his knights to do so without him barking out orders?

so true!
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
beautiful, awesome and amazing. Eactly Arthur's way of thinking, wonderful writing :)
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
_

That was great!

Write more things please!

~Yuki
jameson1155 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Wonderful story - I wish you would have continued it until they got to the caves (I love your writing style!). I hope you write many more.
kamelion chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Very nice! Well done!
Starzinmieyez chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Wonderful one-shot!
Mrs. Bonner chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
You are a very good writer! I really like this story. It extends the episode perfectly. Perfect in tone, and kind of lovely, without being "un-guy-ish". Thanks for posting it!
AlmostHeaven chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Once again reading stories for episodes I haven't seen but so worth it. Very nice.
Vegetableswillhavetheirrevenge chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
That was awesome. Really well done :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
*smiles* Aww! Love the ending. Actually, since the episode 3x13 started like 2 or 3 days later, this scene could have actually happened! Great story! I love all the reflection!
Starzinmieyez chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
This was brilliant! You write more- another fic about what happens between episode 3.12 and 3.13 :)
JBQ chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I wish the show had more bonding moments like this! It would be neat to have a follow up story to this where Arthur finds out about Merlin's magic. Considering how dependent on Merlin Arthur is right now the results could be interesting. Great job, hope to see more Merlin fics in the future from you!
ruby890 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
that was great.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
really great story. You capture their personality, thought and relationship perfectly