Reviews for The Thief of Hell
PRIVATE chapter 4 . 3/17/2007
In the words of Cid, the man himself: HOLY $#&%ING CRAP!

This is AWESOME. AMAZING! Fantas!-no,wait... CID-TASTIC!

I bow down to your awesomeness. Oh, this one's definately going into my favorites!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
*sniff* I just realized that you have a sequel to Venus Gospel. *sniff* I really enjoyed this one too especially when it was nearing the end... :) *sniff* This is a REALLY GOOD FIC in my opinion as I'm like a Cid fangirl. I really enjoyed this fic...;)
Alien Explosion chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
This story is one of my favorites, and I thought I owed a great author like you a review. It's really descriptive and original, and of course, Cid's in it! _* I thought the side-story to this one, 'Elemental According to the Mouse', was sort of cute too.
Seraph6 chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
Yeah...you like cats...

Anywho, this was good. I liked the original too.
DarkMutatedBrock chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
BRILLIANT. I don't know why no one else has reviewed... argh, you made me stay up till five-thirty doing my science project last night-er-morning! ;;; Anyway, I lurved it. As in LUUUURVE. *Purr*. But yeah, poor kitty. It didn't deserve to diiieee... Ah well. All can be excused by the battle against inhumanity... Muaaa haaaa haaa...

Anyway, CID ROCKS! CID STUFF ROCKS! Write more. You're going to my favorites list.