Reviews for Sokka Saves the Day!
LightDas chapter 1 . 7/16/2019
Sokka's awesome. I've never actually thought of him as the protective older brother type. Like... maybe a little... but if Katara's really interested in someone, he wouldn't interfere. (Like with Haru. Jet was a different matter altogether. And even then, although he advised her against it, he never went out of his way to make them break up) And I've seen way too many fics with Sokka as the protective older brother (not that mind the trope, it's just interesting to see it flipped around)
jacpin2002 chapter 1 . 11/17/2018
Sokka is the best older brother
KMH1 chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
cute. I think it is definitely in character and a fun possibility. Thanks for sharing:)
LilyTheNinjaGirl chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
I loved this so much! 3
Missmagick chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
I love this story. I have noticed in the show people always seem to underestimate Sokka.
Hiniwalay chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Sokka is genius
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
hehehehe
Mags Duranb chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
OHMYGOD, this is beautiful and glorious and Sokka, ohmygod, yes, this is Sokka, smart, methodical and a genius tactician, i am his fan (although i am more of a Zuko fan) and you portareyed him so amazingly here for the zutara, oh dear, my happiness know no bounds, thank you for this clever piece!
sticks-and-mints chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
This was cute! And very in-character for Sokka. :D
Pentastic chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Haha! Cute
Blouta chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This is great! I love the idea of Sokka setting them up! And the conversation between him and Aang was hilarious!
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Sokka is such a good brother. This is a great story, very believable, and I love how no one came out a villain or anything.
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I loved this story. Everything made sense. Sokka's steps were very well planned. I loved the characterisation. And, most importantly, it made me laugh. Good work.
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I loved this!
Rara chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
heheheheh! Good work Sokka! A very good story. Poor Aang getting the talk from Sokka!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »