Reviews for An Unsexessful Night Or Two!
DM LG Fan chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
O My Word! This was realy FUNNy for me. For the Life of me I will NEVER imagine these 2 caracters going at it Like THAt! Ha ha ha! BUT well written and it gave me a good laugh! Thx! You're awesome!
Chevox chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
This was hilarious - just love those Pommy expressions! Loved the scene with Mrs Tishell. She is my favourite DM character & I could just picture her expressions. Thank you.
Limaccia chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Well, that was extremely silly! And loved the line about "chang[ing] out of his work suit . . . into another suit."
nature of things chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Puppies? Pleasure gate? Hunk of burning love? My favorite sweet little author uses words like that! I laughed so hard at this story. Very different and enjoyable. Heck, I'm still grinning!
Susie Sagitarius chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Just discovered this. Good fun! Thanks for the writing.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
After the awkwardness they eventually get round to it. Yippee!
DianeB chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Har! Very entertaining. Still laughin' at some of those terms.
Presca chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I love this, very sexy and very funny - I wish I could collab with you two as well, I have a wild child just waiting to get out! Have you seen Martin in Dirty Tricks, there's a shower scene that's rather hot in that similar to your scene.
GriffinStar chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
So funny, so imaginative, so naughty, so glad you wrote what's next then eh?
RubyRedi chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Good stuff - made me laugh :)
Sendibo chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Well, that was certainly very interesting, and I don't think I'll ever listen to the Bolero song the same way again! Very funny :D
DianeM37 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
You little minx. What an imagination you have. Very clever and well written. I found it uproariously funny.
fanficfan71 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
It made me smile, loved the title.
oceans10 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Clever title and I really did laugh out loud!
madmother2 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010