Reviews for Easy
ciaraelizabethcriss chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
More!
Petticoats chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Oh my god, this was so sweet and moving and totally probable!

I see that you haven't posted anything new in a few months; I hope that you decide to keep writing and posting! You have a real talent for characterization, which is honestly rare on this site.
Katamabob chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Ooh... I actually really liked that! Especially the ending... the derision. I love Blaine 3 I know it's unlikely at this stage, but I hope you do continue it. It's just awesome. Though it does work great as a one-shot too.

Kate
lkfra chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
That was really nice, I loved the pov of blaine, thanks for sharing :) (and also, i would like a continuation)
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
You really got into Blaine's head :)

I really liked it :)
christine chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
LOVE IT! you're amazing!

sequel, please!
Docker chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This is very interesting, I really liked the way you handled Blaine.
SkinTightJeans chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Oh my god, this was fantastic. You're incredibly talented. This was so true, it felt so real to me.
fishwrites chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
jesus christ this is a stunning piece of character study.
Julsgracie chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
great story! i found what you speculated about blaine to be really believable. great writing and dialogue.
stopignoremegoaway chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Very well written. I love the shy way you portray Blaine. It reminds me of Darren's role in Little White Lie, Toby Phillips.
NotxAfraid chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Absolutely wonderful!

And I KNEW that the problem with Dalton would be the conformity. Kurt simply won't be able to handle it. I wouldn't be able to, so it's definite that he'll need to let it out somehow.

I think you captured Blaine wonderfully. Exactly how I thought he'd be. He's a wonderful boy, but just TOO collected, oui? Oh, please continue the story. :)
ChasingTornadoes chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was so bummed after watching how Blaine reacted to and treated Kurt in the "Special Education" ep, and even in the new promo for "Baby, It's Cold Outside." But your story gives me hope for something more going on behind the mask. Kudos! :)
Nittyismyname chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
EXACTLY. Love it!
imperfectandchaotic chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Love your view of Blaine. :) I really enjoy your style too. Great work, hope to see more in the future. :)

Annie