Reviews for Ghost Pepper
DemonSurfer chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
...ouch.
Yume chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Struck a little too close to home, this story. Fortunately for my own story, I'm working on recovering.

Worst part about that disease...

Is that it can strike from people closest to you, and people don't notice until a significant amount of damage has been done.

I Liked this story though~
Yoru Hana1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
M√ľnchausen's Syndrome by Proxy imidiatly popped into my head when the xiomanthine was mentioned along with his lover saying he hadn't had contact with it. I got more suspicious when a NEW reason, a rare one, was for the second sickness. Well written.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Poor, poor Red! I had a feeling Flame was the root, but you never want to think a loved one could really do that! We had a case of Muchausen's by Proxy recently - a mother kept trying to posion her baby for the attention. It makes my stomach turn! And what happens to Red? He was way twitchy before, but now, he's got no one to trust (
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
And here I thought Flame was doing it for Megatron or some other higher reason. Or that Starscream had provided the organic matter for whatever purpose.

I think I already told you I admired this universe's Ratchet. It was nice to get into his head some more.
Charon the Sabercat chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I have no idea who Flame is, but that was an EXTREMELY satisfying story. I enjoyed reading it. Glued to every word.

(As a pyschology nerd, though, I knew the plot twist. It wasn't bad writing on your part, I just know stuff.)