Reviews for True As It Can Be
Bassward chapter 18 . 12/1/2014
I'm glad Chuck was able to fix things with Blair in the real world in present time, and that they got their happily ever after. Really enjoyed this story from start to finish.
Bassward chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
This chapter was a great conclusion, really helped put all the pieces together they led to Chuck and Blair's relationship. Both the good parts and the bad, even the devestation. Loved how Chuck told his daughter the story of how he fell in love with Blair. And how he finally learned to love her.

And how his memories were restored so he can be given a chance to save his relationship with Blair, and thus avoiding a lot of heartbreak. He's given a chance to fix it.
Bassward chapter 16 . 11/30/2014
This was great. I loved this! Loved the confession Blair made to Chuck about the night of the limo, and telling him about Tuscany. And giving him good advice at the end. I hope Chuck will make it to Tuscany with Blair.
Bassward chapter 15 . 11/30/2014
This was an excellent chapter. Carter really is a scumbag in this story. Manipulating Serena to pay him off, lying to her to make her believe her son was alive was low, even for him. I love how Chuck can read Carter, and was able to tell he was lying.

I kind of expected that Chuck would lose control on Carter and beat him up. Kind of worried what the consequences of Chuck's actions will be. Really looking forward to the next chapter.
Bassward chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
Lots of interesting developments in this chapter. I loved it! So it looks like Carter drugged Blair, and tried to have sex with her? I can understand why Chuck is so angry and wants to destroy him. I also wonder what Carter's got on Serena, and who this other person she's referring to is.

Looking forward to where the final chapters is heading in this story.
Bassward chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
This chapter was great. Curious as to what Chuck found on Carter and Blair in that folder. It can't be good if it gives him a nauseous feeling. Also wonder how Chuck and Blair are going to take down Carter one and for all. I wonder like Chuck, if a part of it is revenge.
Bassward chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
Loved the interaction between Chuck and Bart. It showed, dare I say it? A more human side to Bart, something I never thought I would say about Bart Bass. Loved how he actually seemed, concerned about Chuck, and his marriage and choices he was about to make. Almost like he actually cares. It's a side of Bart I never thought I would read about .

Hoping that Chuck will help Blair take down Carter Baizen. Hopefully Bart's words about letting Serena deal with her own crises, won't sink into Chuck's mind, that he won't help Blair. I also hope he doesn't do anything to jeporadize his marriage to Blair.
Bassward chapter 11 . 11/20/2014
This chapter was interesting indeed. I felt kind of bad for Serena. I mean the person you see as the love of your life giving up on you, leaving you has got to hurt Serena. And Dan no less. He may be judgmental, but he's always believed in her, when others didn't. Hopefully she can did their relationship before it's too late.

Loved seeing Chuck and Blair sexually frustrated. And Chuck not exactly concealing what him and Blair were about to do. But I really hope Chuck and Blair come up with a way to take down Carter.
Bassward chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
This chapter was great. I'm interested to see what Carter has on Serena. Was hoping their would be no affair between them, but also worried what exactly Carter has on Serena. And what exactly Carter wants from her in return.

The CB Sexytimes was great. Hopefully more of that is to come in future chapters, with a bit more sex. Love how Chuck has such an effect on Blair.
Bassward chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Really enjoyed this chapter. Chuck really needs to learn about his own past, if he's going to convince people that go l he is future Chuck. Because right now he's acting like prior Chuck, which is making people suspicious of him. I did like seeing Chuck and Blair's relationship from Dan's perspective, and how he sees the relationship.

Carter and Serena are having an affair? Why do I feel there's more to the story than that? If I'm right, I'm curious to see what it is. Also love that this chapter was longer, desite the lack of CB interaction in it. It was still a great chapter, nonetheless.
Bassward chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
Loved this chapter. Really love how observant Blair is of Chucks behavior. The question is, how long tell Blair figure it all out. That's it's not her Chuck. I love how smart Blair is. Chuck won't be able to fool her, that's for sure. Also curious what's going on between Serena and Carter that has Dan Humphrey worried, and asking Chuck for help.
Bassward chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
I loved this, and Chuck's realization of why he burned those files in the past. Because other Chuck loved this Blair. Also love that Chuck is starting to learn more about his past, even though most of the Carter info seems to be hidden. Loved the steaminess between Chuck and Blair too and the tension that's building up between them.
Bassward chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
It may have been a filler chapter, but a great chapter all the same. I loved it! Loved the banter between Chuck and Blair, as well as his interactions between Chuck and Lilliana. I love Chuck having to be on guard around Lilliana, and wondering how he should be behaving around her.
Bassward chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
The buildup between Chuck and Blair in this chapter and what I'm sure will be the upcoming chapters was interesting. I really loved it. I love how perceptive Blair is when it comes to Chuck, and the way he's acting around their daughter. Chuck clearly can't fool her for much longer now can he? I think Chuck needs some Intel on his last ten years, so that he can be more convincing.
Bassward chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
Really looking were this story is headed. I love how you incorporated some of the storyline's from canon and tweaked them a bit to benefit your story. I wonder what Carter did to Blair and Serena? In looking forward to him entering this story and the drama that will unfold from it. I like how protective Chuck send to be towards Blair even if he doesn't have any memories if their relationship. Great job.