Reviews for True As It Can Be
I know this story is old but I love it. I love the style of writing the way you have brought the characters to life the whole thing. I really hope one day you get inspired to write again :)
Hayley chapter 18 . 12/21/2015
Omg I forgot how much I love this story! It's beautifully written and so well thought out. Once of the best stories I've read :)
chairship chapter 18 . 12/20/2015
Just found your story a couple of days ago. I've been missing Chair so much so it was wonderful to read your take on them. Loved this AU, thanks so much!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/28/2015
What a story. Loved it so much, especially the ending where both worlds linked together so well! Thank you for this :)
Guest chapter 18 . 10/23/2015
Such a beautiful story!
hybridkingbass chapter 18 . 12/1/2014
I'm glad Chuck was able to fix things with Blair in the real world in present time, and that they got their happily ever after. Really enjoyed this story from start to finish.
hybridkingbass chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
This chapter was a great conclusion, really helped put all the pieces together they led to Chuck and Blair's relationship. Both the good parts and the bad, even the devestation. Loved how Chuck told his daughter the story of how he fell in love with Blair. And how he finally learned to love her.

And how his memories were restored so he can be given a chance to save his relationship with Blair, and thus avoiding a lot of heartbreak. He's given a chance to fix it.
hybridkingbass chapter 16 . 11/30/2014
This was great. I loved this! Loved the confession Blair made to Chuck about the night of the limo, and telling him about Tuscany. And giving him good advice at the end. I hope Chuck will make it to Tuscany with Blair.
hybridkingbass chapter 15 . 11/30/2014
This was an excellent chapter. Carter really is a scumbag in this story. Manipulating Serena to pay him off, lying to her to make her believe her son was alive was low, even for him. I love how Chuck can read Carter, and was able to tell he was lying.

I kind of expected that Chuck would lose control on Carter and beat him up. Kind of worried what the consequences of Chuck's actions will be. Really looking forward to the next chapter.
hybridkingbass chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
Lots of interesting developments in this chapter. I loved it! So it looks like Carter drugged Blair, and tried to have sex with her? I can understand why Chuck is so angry and wants to destroy him. I also wonder what Carter's got on Serena, and who this other person she's referring to is.

Looking forward to where the final chapters is heading in this story.
hybridkingbass chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
This chapter was great. Curious as to what Chuck found on Carter and Blair in that folder. It can't be good if it gives him a nauseous feeling. Also wonder how Chuck and Blair are going to take down Carter one and for all. I wonder like Chuck, if a part of it is revenge.
hybridkingbass chapter 12 . 11/20/2014
Loved the interaction between Chuck and Bart. It showed, dare I say it? A more human side to Bart, something I never thought I would say about Bart Bass. Loved how he actually seemed, concerned about Chuck, and his marriage and choices he was about to make. Almost like he actually cares. It's a side of Bart I never thought I would read about .

Hoping that Chuck will help Blair take down Carter Baizen. Hopefully Bart's words about letting Serena deal with her own crises, won't sink into Chuck's mind, that he won't help Blair. I also hope he doesn't do anything to jeporadize his marriage to Blair.
hybridkingbass chapter 11 . 11/20/2014
This chapter was interesting indeed. I felt kind of bad for Serena. I mean the person you see as the love of your life giving up on you, leaving you has got to hurt Serena. And Dan no less. He may be judgmental, but he's always believed in her, when others didn't. Hopefully she can did their relationship before it's too late.

Loved seeing Chuck and Blair sexually frustrated. And Chuck not exactly concealing what him and Blair were about to do. But I really hope Chuck and Blair come up with a way to take down Carter.
hybridkingbass chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
This chapter was great. I'm interested to see what Carter has on Serena. Was hoping their would be no affair between them, but also worried what exactly Carter has on Serena. And what exactly Carter wants from her in return.

The CB Sexytimes was great. Hopefully more of that is to come in future chapters, with a bit more sex. Love how Chuck has such an effect on Blair.
hybridkingbass chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Really enjoyed this chapter. Chuck really needs to learn about his own past, if he's going to convince people that go l he is future Chuck. Because right now he's acting like prior Chuck, which is making people suspicious of him. I did like seeing Chuck and Blair's relationship from Dan's perspective, and how he sees the relationship.

Carter and Serena are having an affair? Why do I feel there's more to the story than that? If I'm right, I'm curious to see what it is. Also love that this chapter was longer, desite the lack of CB interaction in it. It was still a great chapter, nonetheless.