Reviews for Mistake You Might Regret Version 2
Simgr101 chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
i like the rewrite and yes I do think you need to change a few things like the king for example. remember how he tried to save his son, how he told he sent weaker saiyans away from their enemies that sort of shows he cares and is honourable. with broly maybe the king found out about broly's vulerable mind and so he knows that broly will rampage and so he must stop him before it begins.

vegeta only became the way he did because he was broken by frieza. i do think bardock's wife should still die. maybe goku could connect with both raditz and his father. you might have cooler back to his original build but still with the mental powers maybe he also drains all of the slaves into his own power. like how the big gete star worked. but as a testimate he would have goku as his slave like how frieza wanted vegeta. like a broken dog tied to his hover chair. honestly that's probably what frieza wanted vegeta to become.

so many ideas. so good job on this.
Yukishirou Setsuna chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
This is definitely a different fanfiction than what I remember from the original, but then again, I haven't read the original in a long time, that my memory might be just failing me. Either way, I really, really like it! I love the word choice in it as well! Keep it up! .
JollyVenturer chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
I am very interested in where this fic is going. I always had an interest for time traveling fics, and this looks like it could be a good one. Hope you continue!
Chilassa chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Hello, my friend!

I just accidently visited your profile, realised I somehow read most of your DBZ-storys which forced me to add you to my favorite author list and am now incrediably happy for this rewrite. I couldn't get past the first three chapters of the original but this is so much better.

You sure have improved

Ehm I haven't gotten around to review anything else but I try to remember it. Now I'm tiered though.

Thanks for writing and don't forget Chili loves you!
Deidon chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Pure. Freaking. WIN!

'Nuff said. UPDATE SOON!
cara9001 chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
This looks like a very interesting story you should have Vegeta relive all the torture that he went through with Freiza that would be cool. While he was under Freiza's rule he was tortured and beaten by Freiza for fun because he was his pet pretty much. Anyway nice story
crashcrashcrash25 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Wow, I'm really enjoying this so far. I like your writing style. I hope you update soon. :D
vegeta boy chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
please please please please make another chapter,im dieing for it! and pretty please make it quick
J.W. Appel chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Sounds Great! Good luck.
ii chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I've always liked the idea of the characters we know interacting with an alternate universe, and I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take this story. Vegeta's thoughts sounded very in character, even as it kept his usual personality along with some of the changes he'd accepted after Buu. The insight into Goku was great, as well as how he can read Vegeta and change how he acts based on that. I love stories when the two of them have to deal with each other as more connected-especially by love of the fight or what makes them Saiyan.

Great idea where the Instant Transmission technique is the catalyst for whatever is going on now. I never read your original of this revision, but I like your writing style and pacing between thought and action. The description of Vegeta feeling so much with so many metaphors during the IT might be a little overloaded, but otherwise describes the disorientation. I would have thought the Yardrat people who taught Goku IT would have made him aware of some of the risks when it went wrong and he'd more panicky, but his struggle finding the almost familiar ki was good.

Great beginning, setting the scene and the characters well, along with perspectives on each other, and smooth action leading into a believable problem-and ending with a great cliffhanger! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Meagan chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Extremely good and very clever. I'm captivated so I hope you continue on with the story. Will be waiting.
samurai-shiv chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
gud story.

update soon.
Dragon77 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Very good start! Looking forward to this story it sounds great update soon.
Ginebra chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
kya! very good, please update soon
Kakarot Son chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Good, really amazing! I remember reading the original and this seems tons better!