Reviews for Trouble in Paradise
XxMoonlightCharmxX chapter 4 . 2/10/2011
I find this quite interesting. You seem to put a balance between drama and romance. Oh, and sorry for the psycho poser using my username to review this. Moving on, the Jeff/Melina parts seem so old. First they're happy, then they're sad and then after a long time they're happy again. Predictable, I'm telling you this. Though, why would Tiffany get an obortion? Doesn't she love Christain? They're having a baby and now she's oborting? And a car accident? This is all happening too fast. If you want more drama, there are other ways. It's like every chapter, drama starts. I love drama, but not when it happens all at the same time. It's better to try something then nothing. But, It's your choice I guess. Besides, everything will be solved except for the "one couple that will not make it". Enough of me. You can do anything you desire with the story.
GiGi.501 chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
Noooo! Theey All have to survive! & Hopefully Tiffany doesn't think about having an Abortion! & I want Torrie to think about Her&John being together again! Can't wait for the next Chapter!
Exterminal Resolution chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
I have an idea for you if you don't for the Jeff/Melina.

Melina tells Jeff the real reason she aborted the baby because the baby wasn't Jeff's. It was Edge's because she slept with Edge because he threatened he'd end Jeff's career. Jeff feels guilty of how he treated her and then he meets Edge. Edge tells him that what Melina said was true. Edge teases Jeff by calling Melina his own wife(of when he got her pregnent)and Jeff gets enraged and punches him(yay!)

Melina forgives Jeff and then they both remember the good times by going to bed and sleeping together.

P.S. Melina will have a flashback of when she slept with Edge.

PLEASE INCLUDE THIS! I BEG OF YOU!
Exterminal Resolution chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
I have an idea for you if you don't for the Jeff/Melina.

Melina tells Jeff the real reason she aborted the baby because the baby wasn't Jeff's. It was Edge's because she slept with Edge because he threatened he'd end Jeff's career. Jeff feels guilty of how he treated and them he meets Edge. Edge tells him that what Melina said was true. Edge teases Jeff by calling Melina his own wife(of when he got her pregnent)and Jeff gets enraged and punches him(yay!)

Mel forgives Jeff and so on.

P.S. Melina will have a flashback of when she slept with Edge. FULL DETAILS PLEASE
Hollywood Charm chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Update! I can't leave it all to my imagination!
niknar45 chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
Ooooooooooo drama! Lol I LUVVVVV it update soon :)
TnaKnockoutTaylor chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
I love the drama and details in this story
GiGi.501 chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
Yes! Finally! You updated! I am sooo happy! & yes, I can't wait to read the next Ch! I Have been waiting so long for you to update! & Now I am excited! All I know is that DRAMA is coming up! & I can't wait to read it all! Thanks, for updating!

Love,

Geselle!
Hollywood Charm chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Please update all your stories! I've been waiting for like a year!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Awesome!
Jay chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
I love all the couples in it!Now continue!
Hollywood Charm chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Please update!
GiGi.501 chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
FINALY! i've been waiting soo loooong! &Noooo! I Want all Couples to make it! & this had a Lot of drama in it! & i loved it! Haha can't wait to read the next ch. & finding out all the secrets! UPDATE SOON! HAHA!:)
XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Good god! a lot of drama going on here. Glad to see something new from you girly.

I wonder what John did? Why Jeff is not answering Melina? god so much I want to know right now.

Love the story, and lovely title. Jorrie better not be the couple that won't make it :( lol.

Update soon! :D
GiGi.501 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This sounds like a really good story:) I liked it:) & you used some good pairings! Can't wait to read ch. 2! Update soon? PLEASE:)!