Reviews for Different Circumstances
KuroAlice chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Wait wait what?
Alfred was a popular jock that everyone licked?! What licked?
Guest chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Have Arthur do it becuase he was having the odd feelings so that would make sense. Plus becuase he tried not to stand out that resulted in him not being noticed and having magic. Please continue this soon!
MizukiKobayashi chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
Awesome~~~~! Arthur plz :D
angel61991 chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
sorry aint that large of a fan. i like the series but can never remember all the little detales. so none of them represent the countries in this right?

please update soon.
TheCoventryConundrum chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
xD i love this please finish it xD
YinYangSisters chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
This is an amazing story, I love the idea and the way you write it, I really hope you continue soon, I'd like to see everything thats going to happen to harry threw the years with Arthur, and then later when he goes to Hogwarts, and then there's the Order, Remus and Serius
takuya chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
oh i really love this story hope to see some more later
honebami chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
I'm gonna have to go with Arthur...Dumbledore wouldn't leave Harry with just any muggle, and Arthur can see fairies so he must be special.

Please update soon, I love this story!
Camila Can't Think chapter 7 . 5/20/2011
You will most likely not update this... but I want you to know I really love this.
RaddestBaddestBirdInTown chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
this is good please continue
In The Mix chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
I say it's Harry's accidental magi due to the fact that if Arthur had magic rather than just the Sight he would have been accepted to Hogwarts... just saying.

Please UPdate!
PardeeHardee chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Roxi2Star chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
that was harry. cuz in the books it talks about him doing that kind of thing. like having his hair grow back over night and stuff.
Roxi2Star chapter 3 . 3/28/2011