Reviews for Superman: Legacy
Star Iron chapter 1 . 5/26
Duuuuude... That was one heck of a story. You still writing?
adoptedowl chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Holy shit, these are getting better with every line! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
this is glorious. please continue.
Insanity Allegra chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Well, I don't know much about Superman, but I knew enough to follow this, and wow.
Dark Patrician chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This was an incredible story, I loved how all made perfect sense. I'm curious as how the other superheroes who should have been the Justice League lived in this time. Any chance for more chapters?
Dsman chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
ha you got your wish lex
Ceralyn chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This story was incredible. The natural progression of a public outcry against Superman is to wonder what the world would be like without him. I know I've wondered about it many times when reading fanfiction or comics. This story was particularly satisfying. Even though I'm not a Lois/Clark shipper, I think you did magnificently with this pairing. The main plot was not about Lois and yet she featured prominently and in a positive way. You definitely had me rooting for them. Excellent portrayal of Lex Luthor too. Great story, and thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I have to read this story once a month or so...it is just such a great piece and I would love to see a sequel!
Lewis Drake chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I loved this. It is, like Kal-El, a more mature, more logical approach to Superman. And Batman. From the first words I knew that I was reading a Superman story. I hope that there will be more.
shadowsdeep chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Very good, and very enjoyable. I have often wondered how some of the more idealistic Superheros would deal with the reality that is modern cynicism. Thanks for taking the time to share a well written tale showing the scope of your imagination.
dajohu chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Two words... FREAKING EPIC! lol loved this fic and would love to see further fics in this AU. Very entertaining and well written. -dajohu
kobez2.0 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This fic was a real treat to read. It's plain to see that you put monumental effort and consierable skill and research into the writing. I can't wait to look through your profile and read any of the other fics you've done!
Hektols chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This story is one of the best works of fanfiction I ever seen. It's easy to imagine it in comic book format.

Superman's reaction to the sudden hate of the world was very believeable and I specially liked how at the end he decided to focus on worlwide problems and dispose of the villains instead of taking a more passive role as he usually does.
Francisdrake chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Amazing... just amazing. I've always been a superman fan and i must say that it was a pleasure reading your story. Thank you :)
Gary chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Excellent, and entirely believable. More, please