Reviews for Superman: Legacy
Great story!
great great story ending felt quick not enough fallout but still a very great story
Drifter chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Now that is what Supes should be. Bravo!
Vinylshadow chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Fantastic read

Almost wish for a sequel
Star Iron chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Duuuuude... That was one heck of a story. You still writing?
adoptedowl chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Holy shit, these are getting better with every line! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
this is glorious. please continue.
Insanity Allegra chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Well, I don't know much about Superman, but I knew enough to follow this, and wow.
Dark Patrician chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This was an incredible story, I loved how all made perfect sense. I'm curious as how the other superheroes who should have been the Justice League lived in this time. Any chance for more chapters?
Dsman chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
ha you got your wish lex
Ceralyn chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This story was incredible. The natural progression of a public outcry against Superman is to wonder what the world would be like without him. I know I've wondered about it many times when reading fanfiction or comics. This story was particularly satisfying. Even though I'm not a Lois/Clark shipper, I think you did magnificently with this pairing. The main plot was not about Lois and yet she featured prominently and in a positive way. You definitely had me rooting for them. Excellent portrayal of Lex Luthor too. Great story, and thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I have to read this story once a month or is just such a great piece and I would love to see a sequel!
Lewis Drake chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I loved this. It is, like Kal-El, a more mature, more logical approach to Superman. And Batman. From the first words I knew that I was reading a Superman story. I hope that there will be more.
shadowsdeep chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Very good, and very enjoyable. I have often wondered how some of the more idealistic Superheros would deal with the reality that is modern cynicism. Thanks for taking the time to share a well written tale showing the scope of your imagination.
dajohu chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Two words... FREAKING EPIC! lol loved this fic and would love to see further fics in this AU. Very entertaining and well written. -dajohu