Reviews for Lovers on Hiatus
darklover chapter 1 . 6/11
Great one-shot. It was well written.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 1/25
Poor guy :D
Thanks for sharing !

***Pyrane***
Roguey2187 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I really have to tell you that there is a shortage of good writers in this world, and more so on this website, but if you are lucky you stumble upon a gem, a story that gets you hooked. You are an absolute gem, I'm now rereading your wonderful stories and just like the first time, I get lost in them. So amazing job, keep up the great work, and for goodness sakes never stop writing! :-)
Ashamed Kawaii chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Oh is so sad :( I don't really understand why did Rogue break up with Gambit? I mean, he did bad choices but at the least he always loved her... he waited her. And then is so wtf! She leaved him... to reorganize her life, reminds me an old saying "is like a dog, when he have finally his freedom, he went to the street and have an accident"

I feel sad for Remy, I mean... the things isn't easy, and I believe that is only a love task for them, but the cruel thing is Rogue is dating with Magneto... Nice Rogue... Nice...

However, your fanfic is very sad, but touch my heart I hope the writers think to back the pairing ROMY all the way!

xoxo
xevg-x chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I also think so.

They always will be lovers, since the very beginning to the end of their lives
rats xp chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
AWESOMENESS that is what this is :3
courtneykutie chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Haha Cute story!, poor Remy!
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
loved it :) poor Remy, so torn up by the 'just friends' label. I haven't read anything much in a while, it was nice to get back into the swing of Romy goodness by reading your more recent stuff :D Can't wait to read more!

-Gams
slightlyxjaded chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I loved it! So much tension! It was so obvious (and sad) how much torment Gambit was going through. Cute little story...as always, I'm rooting for a happy ending. Another one of your great works-you don't disappoint-so thanks for that!
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I love this little piece: the travel from one end of his emotions to the other and that repeated bit about understanding, but not agreeing. The build-up, the frustration, the longing, and yet, the patience. It's just so Gambit. Perfection.
SassC HiJinx chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Hey, welcome back! Nice touch :)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Well, that was intense. And very much appreciated. I have never read the comics, but I know that the ultimate ending for most of them have one of them dead, or evil, or both of them dead. It's depressing.

But I have faith. They're just on hiatus. They'll get there eventually.
RedWingNut chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
That was so very sweet, thank you.

Poor Remy, his longing is palpable, but for her sake, he reins it in. Goes to show just how much he really loves her.

And I can see Rogue's point of view, too.

Extremely well written, as usual!
tfobmv18 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I absolutely love it. Keep up the good work.
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
ooh! absolutely delighted to see something new from you! i have to admit, i was hoping this would be the start of a longer fic, since you write them well, but this was still nice, short, and sweet. er, kind of sweet, that is? bittersweet might be the best description, lol. well, regardless, i was glad to see it. hope there'll be more from you soon! :)