Reviews for Innocence
v gettin spicy
That Faggot From Next door chapter 1 . 2/1
O-O nuff said
Megan chapter 12 . 10/24/2014
Please continue this story it's awesome!
Livers chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
OMGMMGMGMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER. I REALLY LOVED THIS STORY. IMMA CRUY. IMMA SO CRY. If you ever decide you might want to continue this story, please do! I loved it3
FreeWolf5 chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
claude must have some interest in ciel right? So- maybe claud will throw a party inviting grell, will, ciel, alois, and sebastian
He could have something up his sleeve for our poor ciel... just a thought
It's a little secret chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
I'm absolutely love it!
Please continue.
How about some Sebastian jealous of Claude?
CLLMichaelis chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
You should really continue. But bring Claude back into this. You kind of started that then forgot about him.
frml1995 chapter 12 . 4/29/2013
I am so sry to hear bout ur block. i completely understand cuz i am currently in the middle of my own block. i would like to give you some ideas tho. first off, try to add a little drama or something happening to ceil, but i don't think his parents should EVER find out. also lead to something happening to ceil's eye so that it corresponds with the anime. you should try to get alois to team up with claude or hold a competition against each other, first to get rid of their opponent gets their subject of intrest; fyi - cluade tries to get rid of ceil so have can get sebastian while alois tries to get rid of both sebastian and ceil to get claude tho nobody knows til the end. well this is all i got. hope it helped and that I'm not just another review that gets ignored. :D
Kangetsu Higadoshi chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
When I first read this I Loved it! And I still do I've probably read this like a bazillion times .
So please continue! Don't delete!
Fivegoldfandoms chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Can I just say you have an awesome personality you ,for want of a better word, are epic. Love how seb's mother is called lillth! Cheers for brightening up my day :)
little MetallikStars in myMind chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
I remember reading this fanfic every time it was updated! XD Recently I've read it again, and it's still as awesome as before! You've captured all my favorites in yaoi (incest-'incest' in this case, age gap, childhood back story, etc.) and added a new one (the shirt bit o.o).
darkvampiregirl13 chapter 12 . 11/23/2012
well good luck getting ideas
darkvampiregirl13 chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
Sebastian's too poetic.
darkvampiregirl13 chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
No why Alois and Clauuuuude?! WHY?!
darkvampiregirl13 chapter 8 . 11/23/2012
ahaha Oh, caught red-handed (finally)!