Reviews for Innocence
You had to make Ciel a top. *throws my phone*
BigBreh chapter 6 . 8/2
Kys
Rae chapter 12 . 6/23
Could you perhaps use a story line where Claude finds out about the incest and blackmails ciel into doing things for him?
This is a very good fanfic! Despite it being incest I liked it a lot. Not that I didn't like it... cause I did! Some parts was hard to get apast but I liked it so much! Thank you for this fanfic!
O.T.A.K.U CHU chapter 12 . 5/20
Hope you you will continue...(TT)
Demonic girl111 chapter 12 . 5/16
Damn and I was actually really into this story too, but it was fun while it lasted I guess. I love your story author-San, and while I know it's unlikely, I do hope that you will find your inspiration again. But I know the feeling of losing interest, so I won't keep my hopes up.
Ciao!
Hewhewhew chapter 6 . 5/3
:3 I loved it
Fay chapter 3 . 5/3
I like
Anonymous chapter 12 . 4/27
WOW I AM ABSOLUTELY ASTOUNDED. First of all, I'd like to thank you for not caring about what anyone thinks of how this is wrong and just letting you get your thoughts out. Second of all, you have such talent! You're such an amazing writer, don't let anybody get you down! Keep writing and doing what you do!
Cecie chapter 12 . 2/12
You haven't updated since 2011! I love this story to the core and would love to see more. 3
super.happy.fun.time chapter 12 . 2/10
This is awesome please update again soon
Excliptix47 chapter 12 . 1/7
Please continue! I love the siblings type of story! It's actually better than I thought it would! Keep on writing! ;3
guest chapter 12 . 10/7/2015
too bad , This is one of the best sebaciel stories I've read
Neanim chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
Its really good! U should continue it but I understand that weird writers block xD anyways have a good day
Guest chapter 12 . 7/11/2015