Reviews for Kidnapped
iceokami122 chapter 12 . 5/10
I've got an idea for the next chapter. You could have the psycho woman as a deadly AT rider from Agito's past. She still has a grudge against him and when she gets him switches the eye-patch to block Akito. Then she takes out her revenge against him. Just an idea. BTW Agito is my favorite from Air Gear, Spitfire's the second.
Pink Blood chapter 12 . 8/27/2015
I love it, I love it, I love it! If you haven't already figured it out yet I SERIOUSLY LOVE THiS FIC! I didn't stop reading till I got to the end of the latest chapter...that was posted in 2011...yeah...please update please! I have to know what happens! Will Kaito come when he finds out? Will Ikki and friends find him? Or will their new "friend" help him? or will Akito and Agito die? I need to know!... Better not be that last one!
I really want to see this fic finished with an epic ending! I know you may be busy with life and your main focus fic wise is London Shadow Mage (which I also love and await the next chapter of!) but can you at least do something more with this fic? I see to many good fics that have not been updated in years like this one and and the authors do not log back on, preventing any ending from happening, but you still do! So that gives me hope that maybe you will continue this fic! I really hope you do, I love this fic! And Air gear is not a extremely well known manga /anime so... Yeah ... I really hope you get what I'm saying!
Anyway love this fic and hope to see an update soon on both this fic and LSM!
Bye, bye! :)
Also btw LOVE your writing style! :)
CloudCarnivore chapter 12 . 8/11/2015
What I love most is Agito beating up Nian... I actually can't wait till Agito gets his Air Treks back and gets them good! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! IT'S BEEN YEARS!
meroku chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
To his adoring fic !
The Kaito will discover that Akito tava the auction ?
If so he will do anything to get it back ?
Even if it is just to get your "pet" back ?
And Ikki and others ?
They have given up or are still looking for it ?
Angelazzy chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
DAAAAAMMMMNN THAT WAS GOOD! I hope you can update this soon CX I really like all your characterisations and how real the story seemed! Favourited!
starless-ocean chapter 12 . 1/25/2014
Awesome fic I'm really surprised how little fics there are on Air Gear o_O I mean... all those different characters... it's really perfect for some AU or at least some cool sequels :3
I really like how you're describing Akito/Agito and how Kaito gets mentioned here and then (btw: I think it's freakin... awful how Kaito was pictured at the start of the manga... I mean at the end they became a happy family and whatever - and I went so LOLOLOL with the 'I am your father' part XDDD - but it's kinda awful how bad he treated Akito that he even got a split personality o_O I mean... that kinda happened when he was forced to hurt/kill for the first time?! If he wanted to be a proper dad he should have never let them go so far!)
Anyways I think it's pretty good how you pictured the kidnappers (though at that point I still don't get what's taking Ikki and the gang so long to DO SOMETHING O_O I mean... they could go searching or in worst case even ask the Wing special task force -_-) It seems really dreadful what's gonna happen to Akito now O_O I really hope, it'll get better? Pleasepleaseplease?
I still can't decide whether I'd prefer Kaito to rescue him, Ikki or Agito just rescuing himself xD

btw: You're asking if I dislike Nian? Seriously? I'm haaaaaating him! I hate almost all the kidnappers. Besides Kirin I hope the rest of them gets carved to pulp by Agito. ò_ó Grrr...
Guest chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
not sure if you are still writing this one. However, I much enjoyed the read. Also Nain(sorry if I mispelled it) is a dick.
dragonlilly1993 chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
Meant for chapter 12:
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOO MUCH!
I love how in character Akito/Agito are. The story is interesting and makes me want to read more.. PLEASE UPDATE! I would be so sad if this story is abandoned.
Princess Aoife chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
Please don't give up on this story.
Reiomi chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
dude please freakin update... i wanna know what happens! you still have supporters for loves sake! ...
ahem... please... update... it still has possibilities... and i kinda want to see Nian get his ass kicked XD
dragonlilly1993 chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
... NIAN I WANT TO FREAKING KILL YOU! GRRRRRRR! YOU DESEREVE TO LIVE IN JAIL THE REST OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE! OMG I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT SO BADLY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
deatlyn chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
I totally hate Nian and of course love Akito/Agito. In my opinion, their personality match perfectly with the manga's ones. I home to see Kaito soon.
Sammers262 chapter 12 . 4/10/2013
Are you still working on this story? I really do enjoy it can you please finish it?
kokou-hime dA chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
Well, I've never reviewed before, but there's always a first time, right? I love this story and how realistic it is. You've managed to capture Akito/Agito's personality a lot better than any other fanfics I've read.

Akito and Agito are my favourite characters in Air Gear, and you have really managed to move me into hating Nian and understanding Kirin's internal conflict. Hopefully selling to Lycos will prove to be a strong enough reason to help Akito and Agito escape.

(I've noticed that ther are a few places where you write 'phased' or 'unphased', when it should be 'fazed' or 'unfazed', since the former 2 involve a period of time, while the latter involes being affected or not affected.)

I know this hasn't been updated for ages, but please do! It's a brilliant fanfic and I (along with many other people) would love to be able to read until the end.

P.S. If you don't want to, I'd be happy to continue it if you give me some indication of where the story would go next.
Air gear lover chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Please please please please please start it up again it's one of the best I have read so please don't leave it at a cliffhanger I laughed so hard when I read it thank you!