Reviews for The Morning After
Yoyi-Yi chapter 1 . 12/14/2013

What shall we do with the dunken sailor? xDDD I love the song. It's so funny hahahaha.
DragonRose4 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
BAHAHAHAHAHA! A joke! He made a joke! About himself no less, he is still drunk! So awesome!
Idunnowhy chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
*snickers* Yeah, I've often wondered what people really thought about Brody's still. I'm sure they were duly grateful for the opportunity to chase some of their troubles away.
ladypredator chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Hahaha, I can definitely see this happening and Rush reacting exactly the way he did. The only issue I have is that Rush's speech patterns are way too American here. Even sober, he doesn't use much American slang and drunk, I'd expect him to use Scottish words. I just can't hear Rush say "Wussies" or "Nope" or "Yep." It just reads wrong, sorry. But that he'd be the only able to hold his liquor and actually work a bit and make a joke...not sure he'd use "Scotch" as a term for himself though. Still, this gave me a good chuckle and it's definitely in character for when it's set, ie before Young becomes a drunk himself.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Rush was that...a pun?
samcarter2 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
You did a great job on this one! I liked it that Rush could hold his liquor better than the rest of them.