Reviews for Last Chance
Sappy1x1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Oops... my bad my phones gone all wacky.. Anyway it evolved into a Kuki Wally and Patton Fanny... I like them don't get me wrong, but the stories aren't that fun to read..
Sorry for my pointless rant, I just couldn't hold it in!

Wally giving advice to Abby,,,, I love it.. It's
like having a younger brother teaching me
how to use video game cheats! Awww...
Hoagie has a picture of them in his jacket!
Oh Hoagie you little classis you!

Sar
numbuh 1x1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Let me tell ya that there are only Kuki and Wally and Fanny and Patton fic all around FF, the Kuki and Wally craze your talking about has turned ibt
super ario chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Oh my God. I love you.
maisie chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
hellooo. very good. I liked the part about wally gaveing her good advice. I sorry read that your retiring this fandom.I love your abbey and hoagie storys. I shall very much miss you.I wish ye well. Oh, please finish Operation: REMEMBER . thank you. you are not a washed up old hag.- bye.
mint panda chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
That was great! Goo job. :)
wherever-you-wander chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
ALL THIS AWESOMENESS AND I HAVEN'T REVIEWED YET? WHAT IS MY PROBLEM?

You are such an amazing author and I'm really gonna miss your awesome fics. Seriously, this amazingawesomefluffiness.

I totally understand where you're coming from though. The infestation of cliches and overdone plots are the reason it took me so long to review this. (It's horrible, the bad fics are stopping me from reading the good D: )

Andra
Twister468 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Well, I just want to say thanks for writing what you wrote.

If it wasn't for you, my first story would have sucked big time.

I know I haven't written anything since my old laptop crashed and erased everything. But you were (still are, I guess) a good influence to me in the FF world. So, Good luck with everything you do after you leave.

Natashia~
XxTheUnspokenTruthxX chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Wow, this is probably one of the best 2/5 and 3/4 story (that's not multichaptered) that I've ever read and I've read a lot of KND fanfics. I hope you'll come back and make some more stories.
jessi chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
awww she should tell him!
goneanddeleted chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
As good as ever.

You'll be back Jess, in due time of course. I lost interest in the fandom once, but it always seems to draw me back, you know? I'm getting tired of only seeing Kuki/Wally stuff all the time too, but if you take a break from the fandom for awhile writers for 2/5 will come out of the woodwork, believe me. I'm gonna try and write some 2/5 one-shots my self. Maybe I'll do it over Christmas break or something, who knows. *shrugs* Good luck with school and all of your endeavors. Have a Merry Christmas, Happy holidays, and a joyous New Year. ツ

~Xellda

。・・。・。。・。・・。・。。・。・・。・。。・。・・。・。。・
eli's cauldron chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Your writing is not rusty! Its awesome!I can agree on the mainstream 3/4.. I used to be into it, but I dont read it often! I love how you did 2/5! but again on the 3/4, You've inspired me to write more minor.. even though Im more of a 86/60 person, Im going to do more Minor couple stuff!
klarriel chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Great story :)! Im glad that your(almost) final story is one about the pairing us old fanfictioners know you love :)

I know what you mean about the whole 'school eating your life' thing... and the whole 'OMG I LUV 3X4 4 EVA!' thing...that and the fact that hardly any of the old writers come one any more is why I hardly ever come back...its just the sametype of plots over and over again :(

Its been great reading your stories, and Im sorry you had to leave us...I'll miss your 2/5 epicness :')

xnumbuh34x
tmcala chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
You're great, I'll start off by saying :D I really like this piece ESPECIALLY the part about Hoagie sleeping because I really can't picture him being a cute sleeper either. You write some of the best 2/5 I've ever read :D But, I know that sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I'm sorry for completely contributing to the wave of 3x4EVA!111! stories in the section with overused plots. . .

. . . and I get what you mean. I see it, and I know. I'm just really insecure with the other characters. I mean I can write Abby a little, but, you get what I'm trying to say?

Your writing is as lovely as it has always been. It flows, and the writing is terribly smooth, and the dialogue is spot on. Ah, Abby always looking out for the others in the background, but never quite helping herself.

Amazing as always~!

I'll miss you in this section; your writing, and your sense of humor. What fandom are you going to be writing in now?

I'm sorta dabbling in South Park now.

-Kati.
CallMeButLove chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Lovely as always! I will always envy your knack with Hoagie/Abby centered works. A truly fine job!